Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting or bulking

jul

hi

ok i don't know what to do so i'm asking you your opinion.
i'm at 15% and i don't know if it's better to do a bulking cycle now (deca/susta/proviron) and in may / june a cutting cycle OR do my cutting cycle now to be lean and make a bulking cycle later (of course i'll avoid to take fat in this cycle). Winter isn't really the best season for a cutting cycle I know it .. And I wish to take some shoulders which is my weak point. So it seems more logical to bulk now.
But i wonder if bulking at 15% is great because i'll be quite fat with the bloat and the fat i'll take with the bulk. And i believe that the more fat you are to more oest. you're sensitive ..

BTW i've never been on juice.

so what's your opinion ?

thx

Its not so much about the substances as it is about diet and training. You can use anadrols in a cutting cycle or winny in a bulker and still see good results. What I would do is just a basic beginners cycle with an anti-e to keep bloat down and just try and gain some lean mass. If its your first cycle you should be able to put on some weight while still dropping your bodyfat percentage. Just remember you dont need to go wild with the gear, save the super cycles for when you need them.

I agree with Greek Freak. You should do a regular newbie cycle and with that, you can cut or bulk depending on how you structure your diet and cardio. You will get great results with this, but dont overdo your dosages!

Why don't you try to gain muscle while losing fat? Eat clean and take 3 MRPs (I would take Met-Rx) with 3 high proten med carb meals throughout the day? Do cardio 3x/week -- low intensity for 40-50 minutes--every morning on an empty stomach with clen or ECA or a non-ephedrine thermogenic. If you do a bulk now at 15% fat, you may end up 20-25% fat and for spring cycle, that may be too much fat to lose.

thanks bros (this board is really great)

finally i'll do soft cycle with winstrol, clen/ECA.

i don't take test because i know that if i'm on test i'll try to take the more muscle possible and i won't lose fat. plus if i take test i need an anti-oe and it's quite expensive so a small cutting cycle will be better. of course diet and cardio will make me lose fat, gear will help me for density and as anti catabolic.

if i'm lucky i'll take 3 or 4 lbs of lean muscle ...

Top Bottom