Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting is around the corner, you ready??

hmm thats interesting....how many times have you done tren before? im thinking bout doing tren but not really sure.
I still looking around at what compounds to do next.

I did a year of research on tren before deciding to run it. Everyday I read about 3 log or articles. When side effects happened I was well able to deal with it and knew how to counteract them except night sweats..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Test
Tren
Masteron
Winstrol
Anavar
Halo
Proviron
GW-50
S-4

I think that is it, most likely will add something else in there.

YOLO!

YOLO SWAG! damn thats a lot of joose!!
whats your bf% at?
i was thinking of taking masteron as a finisher for my next cycle as well. but as of right now coming out of my bulk im 14%.(calipers) i would have to drop it down how much to really see the effects?

I did a year of research on tren before deciding to run it. Everyday I read about 3 log or articles. When side effects happened I was well able to deal with it and knew how to counteract them except night sweats..

is taking 50mg of tren ace ed enough for a first time tren user?
how do you battle sides? (except for caber)

Just Prima and Test Prop and cutting out red meat, pasta bread and salt. Genetically lean so wont be doing much cardio, if any

is taking 50mg of tren ace ed enough for a first time tren user?
how do you battle sides? (except for caber)

I kept carbs high, water high, caber .5mg e3d, test low (250mg mightnt work for everyone but was sweet for me), n2guard and taurine but pumps were still crazy.

YOLO SWAG! damn thats a lot of joose!!
whats your bf% at?
i was thinking of taking masteron as a finisher for my next cycle as well. but as of right now coming out of my bulk im 14%.(calipers) i would have to drop it down how much to really see the effects?

Well all that is part of my cycle for the NPC Junior Nationals in June.

Right now I am 5'7 238, around 13-14% body fat. I am going to continue bulking until I reach 16%, than start shredding.

I will most likely start Mast around 15% body fat, but will be down to 4-5% (hopefully) when everything is said and done. You don't have to have lower body fat to use masteron, but I think to get the best results you should be sub 10. I mean, it does have other qualities, like lowering SHBG making other steroids you are running more effective.. but for the most part it, is just a cosmetic drug.

Also, I really don't think a person should use it unless they are going on stage, or having a photo shoot or something. Once you come off of it.. the hardness it gives you are going to go away. It is quite expensive, so do you want to spend a good amount of money on something that you will only have the results for a few weeks? S-4 would be a great replacement.

I kept carbs high, water high, caber .5mg e3d, test low (250mg mightnt work for everyone but was sweet for me), n2guard and taurine but pumps were still crazy.

carbs high is being 1xbody-weight?
water is the usual like on cycle 1 gallon?

Top Bottom