Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting with anadrol

dexter mac

Hi everyone, so I read this compound can be used for both purposes, cutting and bulking and this might be my next cycle after using test alone for bulking a few times.
So my question is, when you use the same product for bulking and cutting what makes the difference or dictates cut or bulk is your diet and the dose your run, I'm correct?

Hi everyone, so I read this compound can be used for both purposes, cutting and bulking and this might be my next cycle after using test alone for bulking a few times.
So my question is, when you use the same product for bulking and cutting what makes the difference or dictates cut or bulk is your diet and the dose your run, I'm correct?
For me i run it at 50 mgs ed and pretty low carb which helps to keep me pretty dry. I also watch my estrogen levels and adjust my ai as needed

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

its not ideal to run anadrol on a cut, no... can you stay dry with it... yes but you must be prepared to still have a some water and a good amount of side effects. i had great experiences with it but there was still unwanted weight gain even with tren and my diet is as meticulous an strict as you can imagine...

Yes, yes and yes (training).

You can cut or bulk on any steroid. It just depends on your diet. If you are in a deficit you will cut, if you are in a surplus you will gain. Simple as that.

There's nothing wrong with it man, I've looked dryer and fuller on anadrol vs winstrol.

Diet is very important, I've heard pros using anadrol pre-contest just for the fullness it provides.

There's nothing wrong with it man, I've looked dryer and fuller on anadrol vs winstrol.

Diet is very important, I've heard pros using anadrol pre-contest just for the fullness it provides.
yes, i see that often as well... its not the best option but you can do it, absolutely..

Can it be done - yes but it's just a way of making it hard for yourself. You'll need to take other drugs (so more stress) in order to fight the water gains it'd normally give. This will, as has been said, make a person look dry but not necessarily as a direct result of the anadrol itself.

It's much easier all round to use 'drier' drugs. And a solid diet (as always).

Can it be done - yes but it's just a way of making it hard for yourself. You'll need to take other drugs (so more stress) in order to fight the water gains it'd normally give. This will, as has been said, make a person look dry but not necessarily as a direct result of the anadrol itself.

It's much easier all round to use 'drier' drugs. And a solid diet (as always).
absolutely agree brother... i had to use tren and gw with it to keep it as clean as i did and thats with the most strict diet and training you can imagine but it CAN be done

Top Bottom