Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting after cycle w/out losing gains....rookie need help

wannagetcut

Hey guys thanks for looking at this post. I just got off a sustanon and sten(weak) cycle last week and I need to shred about 5 lbs of fat during the next week for a vacation. I don't want to lose any muscle. This is my diet and exercise which I started yesterday. Very low carbs(oatmeal and oj for breakfast), and about 290 grams of protein throughout the day. I did 25 minutes of cardio at 1pm and a few sets of chest and abs. Yesterday I bought some glutamine to add to my diet(20 grams/day) because I heard it help you keep some of the gains. I'm drinking about 2 1/2 gallons of water
and hydroxycut. When is the best time to do cardio and please critique my diet. Thanks in advance!!

best time to do cardio is in the morning before you eat, your glycogen levels are very low at that time so you will go directly into the fat buring mode. you need to run some clomids and arimidex to start up your hpta, dieting drug free right after your cylce will end in disaster.

anyhow, glutamine is good, might want to throw in some creatine too

don't dietr after cycle, you'll loose all, but if you want use Cytadren, will prevent total catabolism

how about low dosage anavar or primo, like someone would do a bridge, maybe clenbuterol, and lots of cardio, and a solid diet.

can take one dose of d-boll in the morning only, that would preserve the gains, while not interfering with hpta recovery

Yellowbomber said:
don't dietr after cycle, you'll loose all, but if you want use Cytadren, will prevent total catabolism

The reason for loss of mass after a cycle is NOT a result of cortisol..

And here's a little information for you guys who do cardio in the morning at a low intensity. This is from my old Biochemistry textbook by Dr Stryer from Stanford University...

"Running of a marathon requires a different selection of fuels (compared to a 100m sprint). The total body glycogen stores (103mol ATP at best) are insufficient to provide the 150 mol ATP needed for this grueling 2hr event. ATP from generation from fatty acids is essential However, a marathon would take about six hours to complete if all the ATP came from fatty acid oxidation, which is much slower than glycogen oxidation. Elite runners consume about equal amounts of glycogen and fatty acids during a marathon to achieve a mean velocity of 5.5m/s..."

BTW, marathon runners run at about 90% of their maximum heart rate.

The take home message here is that the SLOW cardio in the AM really doesn't offer anymore fat loss than cardio any other time... Also, it is true that more body fat by % comes from fat when you are at a lower intensity, but you will burn more calories AND MORE FAT at a higher intensity although slightly more of those calories will come from glycogen..

Andy

I would not start dieting down after a cycle because your body has to adjust to the new mass that you have put on. Try some Anavar at 20mg/Day as a bridge or Clen may help as well as it has anti-catabolic affects.

M18

Top Bottom