Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting

Dinandborkent

hello I want to lose weight from 125kg to 100kg. I do not want to use GW-501516. I also do not want to lose muscle and strength. which sarms combination can I use best?

good luck then because you want to lose over 50 lbs and think you are going to maintain muscle... when you feel like being realistic, ask a question but right now you are not being even remotely realistic

hello I want to lose weight from 125kg to 100kg. I do not want to use GW-501516. I also do not want to lose muscle and strength. which sarms combination can I use best?

55lbs is a LOT to lose. Start with diet

good luck then because you want to lose over 50 lbs and think you are going to maintain muscle... when you feel like being realistic, ask a question but right now you are not being even remotely realistic

i was going to say the same thing

dude wants to lose 50 fucking pounds and is worried about losing strength. get over it!

of course you will lose strength, that is why powerlifters compete in weight classes. you can't drop 5 weight classes and expect to stay strong

Top Bottom