Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutter--short esters for 6 weeks then switch to long for another 6 weeks??? make sense???

shape

coming up on week 6 of test testosterone propionate 100mg EOD---trenbolone ace 75 mg EOD and Anavar - oxandrolone - 50mg ED--want to keep going but switch to longer esters for another 6 weeks--was thinking testosterone enanthate at 350mg week with trenbolone enanthate at 350 week and continue Anavar - oxandrolone - at 50mg ED

does this sound OK--doing this strictly as a cutter--not looking to gain and def dont want to bloat

any other recommendations---Primobolan , Winstrol ????????

the EOD pokes and the pain of the prop are bothering me--do u think the test enth may cause water retention

it may cause a little. just stick it out for a couple more weeks. shoot your test prop before you train, trust me it helped with the pain big time. helped me and a few of my close mates when we were using vet grade prop out of those 500ml bladders, fuck that was nasty stuff

xrsist said:
just run the testosterone propionate trenbolone and anavar for 8 weeks, maybe Winstrol - stanozolol the last 4 weeks
agreed. maybe even 9 weeks. adding test e right now is a waist IMO youll have a lag till wk 10.

Top Bottom