Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cut then bulk missing details

Silv

New to the forums so lets see how this goes. Little about myself im 25, 6'2, 238lbs and somewhere around 15-16% (would be my best guess). BF is measured by a number of inaccurate ways BUT they all seem to agree im somewhere around there and I feel like I look like it so im ok with that. I have a few cycles under my belt but nothing crazy.

After summer and my vacations and coming off a bulk I was about 250lbs at 17% bf. I did pct and just hung out a little after trying to maintain. I have now started a short cutting cycle (like 8 weeks) of clen (2 on 2 off), winnie (oral 100mg a day), and test 400 (1 ml per week). Lets just say results on the scale have been less than stellar. I've lost about 1/2-3/4 of an inch off my waist, but the scale has actually crept up about 5lbs. I'm eating less than when I was at maintenance and much cleaner. Any ideas how im gaining with what I feel is a deficit diet. From what I've read for my size I should eat about 3200-3500 calories a day to maintain I'm trying to eat around 2500 a day.

The reason for 100mg of winnie per day is simple I bought from the same dude I've been using for a while, but he switched suppliers. Pills came and looked odd (too simple), a different color than most other labs, and they just didn't seem right. Well the only real way to figure out if they were real or not was take some big doses for a bit and see if sides show up. They did holy crap is this shit good to go joints are sore and even after 3 weeks of cutting I can put up my PR from when I started my PCT from my bulk.

This post is getting long and out of control I probably could have made a second post but why bother. Last question is im trying to figure out my next bulk cycle as I feel im lacking in size especially after this cut (arms are fucking tiny compared to how I feel they should look). I've ran tren before like it a lot, but the sleep was a bit of an issue nothing I couldn't handle. I've heard a lot about deca but never ran it. I dont mind the big puffy look as long as I can cut down to about 11-12% on this cut (shouldn't be hard)

That cycle would look something like
Test 400 - 2ml so 800per week
Deca 200?- 2.5ml so 500per week
Dbol - 50mg per day 30 days
HGH??? is it truly worth it? Recovery is nice but I never have a problem with that. I have to ask if I would be better off just using that money on nutrition since hgh isn't cheap.

***BTW pct and on cycle estrogen control is there on all cycles even if I dont discuss it***

Top Bottom