Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cut cycle weight gain?

TooManyFs

On a very simple cut cycle containing Winny, Tren, test, and nolva. Diet remains unchanged, yet I’ve gained 8 pounds in a week.

Every time I’ve used test in the past, I gain weight. Am I alone in this? I can’t find anything about anyone dealing with this.

most steroids don't cut weight man. that is the fallacy people don't understand

tren specifically is used in cattle for what purpose? to help them GAIN WEIGHT

i would never put anyone on tren and test if i wanted them to lose weight.

Totally incorrect! Any AAS can be used to cut or bulk. Your diet determines if it is cut or bulk, not the drugs.
Everyone that I know that competes uses tren up to the show.
The reason for the AAS is to store the muscle and burn the fat (cardio and caloric deficit).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You made zero changes... did it multiple times... got the same result

So DIET then

He only stated that his diet remained unchanged. Something else overlooked probably changed. We know that you don’t gain 8 lbs of muscle in a week. The gain in weight could be water weight, but unlikely. Workout/ cardio possibly changed?
He also did not give the Esther nor concentration which may provide some insight.
It is also possible that if the food is not pre prepped that changes are not really identified however there really were major changes.
There is always an explanation, you just need to dig into the details.

Steroids aren't fat burners. And you didn't change your diet so of course you gained. Water weight

Agreed that they are not fat burners, however the combination that he had were mostly “dry” AAS. It is very unlikely that he gained 8 lbs of water in a week from the combination.
They are not fat burners however tren does slightly raise your body temperature.

it would be nice to know what kind of dose of test, how long, what ester, what ancillaries etc... ive seen plenty of people get bad orals in the past as well... fuck, i had it happen to me about a decade ago where i was on test, mast and anavar and gained fucking 12-13 lbs in 3-4 weeks and CLEARLY thats not going to happen with test, mast and anavar... come to find out, the anavar was "mistaken" for dbol... so these things can also happen but this is all a guessing game with the lack of info given

Top Bottom