Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cut cycle

MisterSandman

Hi to all
51 years old
5'9", 187lbs 15% bf been training for 5 years
Started reducing my calories am at 2,500 cals 40/40/20
Been on TRT 175mg/wk, .25 adex e2d, 500iu hcg/wk

Want to try my first cutting cycle

t3
Day 1 to 7 - 12.5mcg
Day 8 to 12 - 25mcg
Day 13 to 17 - 37.5mcg
Day 18 to 32 - 75mcg
Day 33 to 37 – 37.5mcg
Day 38 to 42 – 25mcg
Day 43 to 47 – 12.5mcg

clen
Day 1 to 7 – 10mcg
Day 8 to 12 – 20mcg
Day 13 to 17 – 30mcg
Day 18 to 32 – 60mcg
Day 33 to 37 – 30mcg
Day 38 to 42 – 20mcg
Day 43 to 47 – 10mcg

Test – 600mg/week for 12 weeks, starting 3 weeks before cut cycle and finishing 2 weeks after

I have some left over anavar (not much) but might as well add
day 36 to 45 – 20mg

My workout at the moment is on a 6 day split, about 1-1/2hrs.
At the end of the workout 2 times a week I do 30' HIIT and the 4 remaining days 40' Steady State

My diet is, as in my post, 2,500 calories 40% protein 40% carbs 20% fats
No sugars no alcohol no junk food

I know that Clen must be used carefully, that is why I was looking for a brief low dosage cycle

All critiques are welcome

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would leave the hcg out and swap in aromasin for adex.

have you used clen or T3 before? don't be afraid to stop taking them if you don't feel right. T3 will eat away at muscle too much for my taste and clen comes with some nasty side effects including shaky hands, insomnia, heart pain, etc.

look into GW/Cardarine. I think you will appreciate what it can do. sarms1 sells legit product

You are smart to taper up and taper down your T3 and clenbuterol dosages.

I would drop the HCG. HCG is a form of estrogen and high estrogen levels are the last thing you want when cutting. Estrogen is the primary female sex hormone. High estrogen levels will make you more feminine - high body fat and less muscle mass.

I agree with @stevesmi and his recommend on cardarine. The best SARMS for fat loss are PPAR up regulators like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nice thing about cardarine and SR9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect testosterone production, sleep or anything like that. They will directly increase fat loss and endurance with no side effects or need for a PCT afterwards.

I am not a huge fan of clen and T3 because I feel like shit on them and don't like to fuck with the thyroid. Just make adjustments based on how you are feeling. I am another guy who does not like HCG.

Top Bottom