Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cut/Bulk or Bulk/ Cut

Big BX

Which is better? I'm going to either cut first w/ primo at 200mg a week, l-dex, NYC, y-burn for 6 weeks or bulk first. The bulk cycle is 4 months of GH 4iu ED, test 600-850mg, deca 400-500 and var 40mg ED. I don't know how long I'll be running the anabolics and test, yet. Or do the primo after the bulk cycle? My lifting partner said to cut first and I'll grow better on the bulk cycle. He used to compete, and said that worked for him. The 200mg of primo is to spare muscle. I know all about post cycle recovery and blood work will be done at beginning, middle, and after post cycle recovery. Let me know your thoughts.

I'm 23, 225lbs, 5'11" around 10%bf. Traing for 7 years. Done more than a few cycles.

BigAndy69 said:
Your training partner may be right but what's the point of getting cut and losing everything once you bulk...bulk first.

I hear that.
Bulk first, then cut and get rid of the excess fat.

Its always easier to get bigger and then drop the bodyfat then trying to gain lean mass. Why do you think bodybuilders look the way they do in the off season.

Thanks for the replies. The reason for cutting first would be, I would get lean, then gain lean mass while on the GH and anabolics. He said the GH is great stuff to help keep you lean, while bulking or to cut with. But , for me he said to use the GH for bulking. I know everyone is not the same, but he ate over 6000 calories while on GH and lost fat and gained lean mass. BTW he is 45.

Top Bottom