Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Customs Protocol...

Pyroman

If an order is small what is the likelyhood of a court date or knock at the door if a small package of gear was seized by U.S. customs?? Or is a seizure letter the only step used??? Any advice or past experiences???

Those dicks pinched me at the Mex/USA border once. I only had personal use in my car (AAS). I got a small fine and let loose the same day. About 12 hours in a holding cell. I have aslo had shit siezed and all I got was a letter. Have shit sent to a name close to yours but not the same e.g. If I was Fred Flintstone, I would have my source send shit to Fred Fluntstien. IMHO, it makes denying that the package is in fact "yours" all the more possible.

But, NO, I didn't get any fines or court dates or anything from the siezure letter.

Pyroman said:
If an order is small what is the likelyhood of a court date or knock at the door if a small package of gear was seized by U.S. customs?? Or is a seizure letter the only step used??? Any advice or past experiences???

From what I have read about your case on the select board and here, you have nothing to worry about bro!

Bump....any other ideas except changing name..not signing..etc????
Thanks much up front,

Top Bottom