Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Customs opened my package but still received it?

Tekkadan7

So I recently ordered a small amount of test cyp from Naps and it took forever to get to me and when I was tracking it, it made it past the ISC in New York so I thought it had been cleared through customs. I had it shipped to a friend's house and he told me that he wasn't home to receive it but he had a slip for me to go pick it up. All the guys at my gym who've gone through Naps said that picking it up at the office is pretty routine. So I did go pick it up, I wasn't ID'd or anything all I had to do was sign. So I make it all the way home and notice a piece of tape of the packaging saying "Examined/Sealed by Customs and Postal Officers" and the boxes of test cyp were pulled out of the bubble wrapping casing and we're obviously visible, nothing was missing.

So my question is, was this some type of controlled delivery? I have some people telling that it could be, however, they said if that was the case, I would've been arrested on the spot. Others are telling me not to worry that they won't spend the time or money going after someone who's the average gym bro instead of dealers or suppliers. This is honestly bugging me out and my paranoia level is at an all time high.

That was a little over 12 hours ago, since I have reached out to my friend saying that if anyone comes asking about me, that I don't live there nor does he know me and I have taken the AAS out of my house and placed in a different remote location

you got lucky. sounds like they let it through and didn't seize it.

they probably just figured it was medication
Honestly​ man, I would've rather them just confiscated it instead of making me panic like that lol I would've eaten that $ loss in hurt beat than ever have to stress like that again

Do you think they are going to invest time and money to bust someone who just got a few vials from a website?

It's possible but highly unlikely, if anything they would have just seized it.

Honestly​ man, I would've rather them just confiscated it instead of making me panic like that lol I would've eaten that $ loss in hurt beat than ever have to stress like that again
i'm guessing the dude didn't want to bother with all the paperwork so he let it through.. like i said you got lucky. your source should be skilled at getting packages through, that is their job to worry, not yours. it is standard that if you get your shit seized that the source re-sends it. if the source doesn't have that policy then find a new source

i'm guessing the dude didn't want to bother with all the paperwork so he let it through.. like i said you got lucky. your source should be skilled at getting packages through, that is their job to worry, not yours. it is standard that if you get your shit seized that the source re-sends it. if the source doesn't have that policy then find a new source

Agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay guys, so it's been over a full day and there hasn't been any suspicious activity. My mail got delivered today with no problems, no one snooping around. Is there still a chance someone shows up at my door trying to take me in for questioning?

Na I don't think so either . If they had to show up it'd be on your buddy house not yours first thing first.
Best case scenario the guy who searched was the real MVP and let you go away with a few vials I think usually they're looking to find the source not the buyer it's too expensive and pointless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom