Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Customs opened my package but still received it?

Don't sweat it. Had that happen to me before in a different country with DHL as courier and nothing ever happened.
If they wanted to bust you, they WILL make you pick up the package and arrest you ON THE SPOT.

Bro I bet whoever open your shit probably didn't even know what that shit was. Probably some old lady thinking it's air freshener oil or massage oil.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You have to remember that the people at customs are NOT highly trained individuals. They are trained to learn what coke, meth, heroin etc. looks/smells like but they aren't taught about steroids and less common drugs.

Buddy at customs probably opened up your package, tested it to see if it was coke, meth or heroin, saw that it wasn't and then closed up the package and send it back to you. He probably assumed it was creatine or some sort of dietary supplement.

To be safe, I wouldn't have anymore international gear sent to that same address but I wouldn't worry yourself.

You have to remember that the people at customs are NOT highly trained individuals. They are trained to learn what coke, meth, heroin etc. looks/smells like but they aren't taught about steroids and less common drugs.

Buddy at customs probably opened up your package, tested it to see if it was coke, meth or heroin, saw that it wasn't and then closed up the package and send it back to you. He probably assumed it was creatine or some sort of dietary supplement.

To be safe, I wouldn't have anymore international gear sent to that same address but I wouldn't worry yourself.
How would they test his Test C? Wouldn't they have to snap the cap off the vial?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I agree......nothing to worry about. If there was ever a controlled delivery it would be at your house. And that wont happen over a couple vials.

Top Bottom