Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

customs letter scared

nicholass

My package completely was lost in the mail after it hit customs and i thought it was gone for good until i got a letter in the mail to my home address. i am worried that now i will have trouble ordering anything international again. is my address now flagged and what other options do i have? not even worried about losing money just scared they will come to my house.

It's not even that serious, they want big players not some guy who orders a few cycles a year, toss it in the trash and move on, no one is going to come for you.

Might u suggest one of our sponsors domestic supply as they are state side so no customs bullshit. Trusted and approved.

On the off chance they try to deliver it dont sign or accept the package that's that.

i would never order to my home address to start with but yes, you should change where you have things sent.. its not any big deal man, CTFO man... just go get a box somewhere... i like mailbox stores because that acts as a physical address

when ordering international like that never use your home address. a po box you can rotate every year and if it is flagged you can just get another one, there is no limit to how many PO boxes you can get at different post offices and they are dirt cheap to rent

i would never order to my home address to start with but yes, you should change where you have things sent.. its not any big deal man, CTFO man... just go get a box somewhere... i like mailbox stores because that acts as a physical address

They can still trace to you through a Box . Just one small added step. Your picture ID is on file with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom