Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

customs letter question

TNH

I had 3 packs seized recently, and i received a letter for all of them.....I threw them away. Then I got another letter today that pertains to one of the packs that was already seized.....It says "final disposition", and I have to pay some sort of fine. Has anyone got one of these before? should I ignore it?

Never heard of having to pay a fine, if that's the case they will hound you 'till it's paid I'm sure. That's pretty strange :confused:

Did you use your real name to receive the packages? If so, you're gonna have to deal with it, b/c its not just going to go away if they have actually imposed a fine on you. Go to their website ( http://www.customs.ustreas.gov ) and see what you can find out about the letter/fine. If necessary, seek legal advice/assistance. I hope it turns out ok.

I agree that this is very odd. I would find a lawyer that offers a free consult and discuss this matter with him/her...

I got one of those as well dude...it said a 300$ fine on mine and a bunch of people said to just throw it out and I also used my real name but they said it does not matter....they have no proof that you even ordered it...someone could have just sent shit to you...you know what I mean.they would have to do a sting operation to get you in trouble because you do not have possesion of the items....your cool:D but if you want to just be safe about it go to a lawyer and have him check it out

Top Bottom