Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

custom stop my nolvadex i'm whitout pct please help

Mustake yes I'm waiting for it but it's taking a bit long
Yoshi ok I've undestand there's no reason to repeat 10x same thing, only you are the best, you never made mistake. And no limp, my dick work on cycle and also off whit no pct only not at his all power (some days yes).
Mustake only 2 question, Can i take nolva during waiting period? for liquidex coming i really don't like tests shrink
And also is the tests shrink for the high estrogen?
Honestly man. Your pct is all over the place. I wouldn't know whee to start. If you want to randomly pop pills without a plan then by all means. At this point you're the shot caller.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Masonic how it's possibile? My testosterone grew up from last bloodwork I had, it's 7.10 on 8.50 scale max, only thing not ok is the estradiol.

Yoshi the wheel turn for all, today me, tomorrow you. At this point you're an asshole :)

Masonic how it's possibile? My testosterone grew up from last bloodwork I had, it's 7.10 on 8.50 scale max, only thing not ok is the estradiol.

Yoshi the wheel turn for all, today me, tomorrow you. At this point you're an asshole :)
Just telling the truth. You're just asking for opinions of the bro science nature which may help or make it worst. Right now I would go to the doctor and ask for a yearly check up with blood work and play dumb. See what comes up and what the doctor suggest instead of relying on random bro science. But hey its your body. I'm just being honest. I'm not going to tell you what to take or how to take it because it may make things worst. I'm not a doctor. I only know pct for what I have done.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mustake yes I'm waiting for it but it's taking a bit long
Yoshi ok I've undestand there's no reason to repeat 10x same thing, only you are the best, you never made mistake. And no limp, my dick work on cycle and also off whit no pct only not at his all power (some days yes).
Mustake only 2 question, Can i take nolva during waiting period? for liquidex coming i really don't like tests shrink
And also is the tests shrink for the high estrogen?

Estrogen wil not effect testicle size. Your testicles will slowly regain their size over the next couple of weeks if you stay off all steroids.

You don't want to use nolvadex. Nolvadex is a SERM. You want to use an AI like liquidex AI from n2bm.com

Estrogen wil not effect testicle size. Your testicles will slowly regain their size over the next couple of weeks if you stay off all steroids.

You don't want to use nolvadex. Nolvadex is a SERM. You want to use an AI like liquidex AI from n2bm.com

It will came tomowwor, ho long do i need to take it? Really thank for help muskate

I'm running nolva + clomid + liquidex, my libido complete turn back, erection full 100%, energy and happines ok, no sides for now, will take nolva and clomid for a few days and continue whit liquidex. after 1/2 week bloodwork. But I think my testicles are alredy a bit shrink Can it be for sperm production? When i start First time nolva after 20+ days whitout pct my testicle get bigger and after discontinue 7 days late re-shrink? Could be their size just my paranoia?

If your erections are 100% back and your energy and is back to normal, your testicle size sounds physiological. In my opinion, it's all in your head.

Your testicles are probably the exact same size that they were before you started your cycle. You are probably just freaking yourself out.

Top Bottom