Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

custom stop my nolvadex i'm whitout pct please help

Thank Jay for your input, I'm going to take low dose and after do a bloodwork to see if it fit in range, I feel the high estradiol because my erection isn't still 100% as before, i think 80-85%. Also my test isn't good for my age so it could help a bit to stabilize the situation

Thank Jay for your input, I'm going to take low dose and after do a bloodwork to see if it fit in range, I feel the high estradiol because my erection isn't still 100% as before, i think 80-85%. Also my test isn't good for my age so it could help a bit to stabilize the situation

That plan makes a lot of sense.

Estrogen is something you don't want high but don't want low either. Some estrogen is needed for normal muscle gain and sexual function.

Estrogen is a hormone you always want in the normal range.

No worries bro, always here to help.

I hope it all works out for the best!

I don't undestand why after 2 month, my testicles are alredy a bit shrink when i was on nolva they reach again their full size now after 18 days of cease they're shrunk again, my morning wood sometime low, sometime nothing, sex drive low but if i want i Can get it hard not as before but I can (i could do this even when i stop anavar and no pct). Now I'm waiting for aromasin but I'm really scared about to remain like this for my entire life. Why the fuck people recover from 8 weeks cycle after 2-3 week and I'm not recovered after 2 month?

Why would anyone start a cycle without having nolvadex and clomid on hand. SMH

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've got bloodwork again taken 18 days after nolva cease,
LH 3,30 from 1,00 to 9,00
FSH 4,50 from 1,00 to 14,00
Estradiol 67 from 10 to 44
Progesterone 2,06 from 0,14 - 2,06
Testosterone total 7,10 from 3,50 to 8,50
My testosterone seems increase but my estradiol is fucking out also high progesterone

I'm now waiting my liquidex but my testes looks shkrun could it be from high estradiol?

All your numbers look good but your estrogen is very high.

You need to use an AI to bring that estrogen level down. I really like the product liquidex AI from n2bm.com. Liquidex AI contains the suicide AI arimistane. The nice thing about arimsitane is that there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

always have PCT on hand before starting a cycle

not sure how many times we have to say this and guys keep ignoring it.
Agreed. Don't know why people always start a cycle without having all the proper pct and AI ready to go.

Starting cycle without any test? Did you have limp dick during your cycle?

Mustake yes I'm waiting for it but it's taking a bit long
Yoshi ok I've undestand there's no reason to repeat 10x same thing, only you are the best, you never made mistake. And no limp, my dick work on cycle and also off whit no pct only not at his all power (some days yes).
Mustake only 2 question, Can i take nolva during waiting period? for liquidex coming i really don't like tests shrink
And also is the tests shrink for the high estrogen?

Top Bottom