Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

custom stop my nolvadex i'm whitout pct please help

Hi today i did bloodwork but the result will came next monday, i feel better my libido is ok, but no morning wood, today i tried to do some squat after 2 reps i was whitout energy, what Can be the cause?

There are so many factors. You could of just been having a bad day, low blood sugar, dehydrated etc.

Post up your blood work results when you get them. It's impossible for us to diagnose your symptoms without them. Otherwise we are just guessing.

I get my bw today (taken 2 days after nolva stop)
Lh: 5,80mu/ml normale range: 1.00 - 9.00
Fsh: 8,44mu/ml normal: 1.00 - 14.00
Estradiol: 50 pg/mL normal: 10 - 44
Prolactin: 4,10ng/ml normal: 5.00 - 15,00
Testosterone: 6,46 normal: 3,50 - 8,50
Testosterone free: 31,87 pg/ml normal: 18,50 - 48,30
Shgb: 67,5nm/L normal: 13,0 - 71.0

Yeahhh my testosterone isn't low!!! I'm feeling better from last week when i take bloodwork so i guest it's increasing but my estradiol is out of range, shgb high, and prolactin is low.

Relax. You are young. I hope you learned your lesson. Your natural testosterone production will bounce back.

What you need to do is re-run a proper PCT. NOT just nolvadex. It's going to cost you some money but you don't have much other options.

Run the perfect PCT protocol exactly as laid out here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Run it EXACTLY as laid out. You can order everything you need for the protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com

Nice answer !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to take another bloodwork on saturday after 2 weeks of nolva stop, to see if my body stabilized, I'm feeling better, only a bit letargich due to high estradiol also I'm thinking to take a bit of airimidex could be a good idea? It will lower estrogen and give a extra boost to my test that is a bit low for my age

I'm going to take another bloodwork on saturday after 2 weeks of nolva stop, to see if my body stabilized, I'm feeling better, only a bit letargich due to high estradiol also I'm thinking to take a bit of airimidex could be a good idea? It will lower estrogen and give a extra boost to my test that is a bit low for my age

You don't want to use arimidex because you will get an estrogen rebound when you stop using it.

Get a suicide AI. Purchase liquidex AI from n2bm.com. Just use 1/2 the recommended dosage because you aren't on steroids.

It will put your estrogen levels in the low-normal range and also raise your free testosterone levels.

Thank mustake for advice, I'm going to buy liquidex on monday, I have do other bloodwork to check my thrombose, my doctor say everything is ok but the thrombose isn't going away. Doctor say it couldn't be for estradiol but I think it's for it because everything other it is ok, did nobody know if high estradiol is correlate to thrombose (no Deep fortunately)?

There could be many different reasons for that. There is no need to crash your estrogen on purpose, as it might lead to some issues afterwards. Bring it down a little bit, but be sensible.

Top Bottom