Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

custom stop my nolvadex i'm whitout pct please help

I would always do PCT. Better safe than sorry.

Otherwise you might take ages to get back on the natural testosterone production that you had before.

Hey I want to update, I had my pct after 1 month did 2 week of nolva 20/10 i've finished today but my morning wood are still weak (some day 0) i Can get hard but isn't the same as before and also quote low sex drive?
But my muscle is still here (i've also grown, don't know how but yes), and i'm energic also but dick get hard in more time and it's hard to mantain.
I'm getting some bloodwork monday, in the time what Can i do? I'm constanct implementing. Vit D, zinc, magnesium, taurine, aspartic acid, crucifer (as antiestro),
Any help? Will pray for you! And also for me :(

Please somebody help me, i'm only 19. I know I'm fking idiot, Can 2 week of anavar permanently damage me? I do my pct passed 1 1/2 month and i'm not like before. If a doctor tell me I need trt I'm going to kill myself

Relax. You are young. I hope you learned your lesson. Your natural testosterone production will bounce back.

What you need to do is re-run a proper PCT. NOT just nolvadex. It's going to cost you some money but you don't have much other options.

Run the perfect PCT protocol exactly as laid out here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Run it EXACTLY as laid out. You can order everything you need for the protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com

Thank mustake for reply, I hope it'll bounce back
Have also few question,
do i need n2guard? I've done bloodwork for drive licence and it's show my liver is ok( i drink a lot of water and eat milk thistle)
Do i need ostarine? Look it's also suppressive
I've finished my nolva today, how many time wait until new pct? When i started nolva two week ago i feel better like before cycle but after 2/3 days effect go away

Thank mustake for reply, I hope it'll bounce back
Have also few question,
do i need n2guard? I've done bloodwork for drive licence and it's show my liver is ok( i drink a lot of water and eat milk thistle)
Do i need ostarine? Look it's also suppressive
I've finished my nolva today, how many time wait until new pct? When i started nolva two week ago i feel better like before cycle but after 2/3 days effect go away

I'm looking to order the HCGenerate ES when I add on cart it show n2generate es is the same thing? Also 2 question do they ship in EU? Are they any coupon code? It's expensive i have enought money to buy it and clomid

You are going to drive yourself crazy man. Just try to chill out. It will work itself out. Anavar for 2 weeks is not going to destroy your entire HPTA. You just need time to recover. And trust me.....there is a lot worse that can happen in life than being on TRT. Youre not going to be on TRT from this but just making a general life statement.

Hi today i did bloodwork but the result will came next monday, i feel better my libido is ok, but no morning wood, today i tried to do some squat after 2 reps i was whitout energy, what Can be the cause?

Top Bottom