Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Current test enth,eq cycle but joints hurt

snowyk12

My cycle:
test enth 600/wk 1-16
eq 900/wk 1-6
eq 600/wk 6-15
mast 50mg a day wk 7-16

My qeustion is this. My joints are hurtin at week 6. This has happened before, dont know if its the test or eq. So can i add in deca at 300mg a week? for that. Just for joits. Dont want to bump the deca higher. Its not a deca cycle its a lean mass cycle.

Also, is pinning the 600T.600Eq and 300Deca all in same day too much? Dont forget I am also@ 50mgs a day mast. Is this just too much at once? Should I break this into two shots per week?

Aching joint means you are not taking in enough fluids,also add a 1/4 pack of gellatin (aka Jello) to your protein shakes ed.

Other Musts
Glusomanine sulfate
MSM

RADAR

Right now AI's are none. No need cause i dont have a high tendency for gyno.

The masteron will also offset any estrogen effects for me I have noticed from the past.

Radar...Jello? Never heard of this. What is he basis for the jello?

Ill add the deca and see how I feel. Eq is supposedly beter for the joints than deca however, Mine hurt. Maybe its the test. Dunno. I do know my joints continue to hurt after cycle for a few months. Maybe next time Ill not throw Eq in and try something diff. Most likely deca cause primo is not worth he price to me. I just love the eq though due to endurance increase and veins poppin!!!

Right now AI's are none. No need cause i dont have a high tendency for gyno.

The masteron will also offset any estrogen effects for me I have noticed from the past.

Radar...Jello? Never heard of this. What is he basis for the jello?

Ill add the deca and see how I feel. Eq is supposedly beter for the joints than deca however, Mine hurt. Maybe its the test. Dunno. I do know my joints continue to hurt after cycle for a few months. Maybe next time Ill not throw Eq in and try something diff. Most likely deca cause primo is not worth he price to me. I just love the eq though due to endurance increase and veins poppin!!!

Lab tests have shown that the addition of gellatin is fundemental in repairing the spongy cartilage tissue between bones.

it's a daily must in my diet.

RADAR

Top Bottom