Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cumming off DNP

ecy monster

hi guys im currently running a DNP/clen/cytomel for 20 days before i start bulking back up
500mg DNP daily
80mg clen daily
30mg cytomel just because it seems to prevent me from feeling like garbage from the dnp
just a question after ma last dose of DNP i am aware it is active in ur system for 36 hours however its effects still last
just simple question how long should i wait after my last dose before i can effectivaly start training intensely for mass

BTW I DONT NEED A CRITISM OPINION OF WAT IM DOING, plzzz jus anser my question, if u dont like wat im doing den keep it to urself

i still carry DNP water for 5-6 days after last cap, i'd wait atleast a week to start bulking, so the DNP can fully clear and you can start holding glycogen again

I'd say when you feel like it again is a good place to start. I mean, if you are feeling better it is because you are staying more hydrated/retaining glycogen more- you're not so run down from the dnp. That's a good sign to move on to the next phase.

I'm curious to hear your results too. I haven't tried DNP, but would like to. I've done about everything else for fatloss at one point or another. I am really sick of clen and how it makes me feel- lethargic, heart racing. All the stories of heart damage kind of make me use it very sparingly. I'm not throwing stones at your cycle, just saying.

All the best,

Jacob

hey guys thanx for advice, well im neally a week in started off at 93.5 kilograms, 12-13% bf at most, i weighed maself 2dai at gym n i weigh 87.3kilograms (thats in the afternoon) however i wouldnt say this is all fat obviously as alot would be water weight BUT i am only saying that because i dont believe in that kind of fat loss that quik, however the mirror tels me different n i appear ALOT leaner (ive gone from having little bodge in my belly to nice n smooth wif little abs showing now,
, strength wise in the gym i have lost abit in sum lifts eg my barbel shoulder press has gone from 85 kilograms of 12 reps to 70 kilograms 12 reps (however i didnt reach mucle failure as i am only training lightly while running DNP) i rekon i could still do 80, only major thing ive noticed strength wise is i can lift weight but a few reps in i fatigue easy and sweat alot more easily
i jus started recently taking hte cytomel at the DNP and the sudden restction in calories made me feel like garbage, i feel 100% now

BUT i have to say this, after alot of reading on DNP and all the dangers of overheating, continous sweating, feeling horrible etc i believe alot of this to be a great exaggeration, i first started running DNP at 600mg at the begging however reduced it as i cannot sleep if i feel warm or hot, n the mild sweat i got from DNP prevented me from sleeping, i have lowered it to 500mg a day, 300 in morning and 200 in the afternoon and still sweat lightly BUT nowhere near as badly as i have read e.g DNP will make a user so hot it would be uncomfortable to sit near or next to him, I BELIEVE THAT TO BE GARBAGE, the tempratuyre rise i feel best explained i can put it in these terms, if its the climate for a warm jumper outside u would wear a singlet n feel nice n cool, thats exactly how i feel
BTW in terms of muscle loss as people will think running such a aggresive cycle would hinder muscle greatly i should mention that sum of my lifts have gone up, my stiff leg deadlift has gone from 140 kilograms of 10 reps to 150 10 reps, sum other lifts have gone up few rteps or a kilo or 2 but im not going to waste ur time wif these stats
the only thing in terms of heat from DNP of wat i dont particularly like is i can be im a mild room n have a light sweat n a red face, NOT MUCH BUT as a person who like to go out on a friday or saturday night i have put a stop to this n just stayed home n had sum quiet time wif my girlfriend for the next 2 weeks as if i was to go to a club i have to admit a light amount of dancing and YES u would have a really good sweat going
MY diet consists of 250 grams protein, 250 carbs n low fat, i do no cardio n workouts are short n not intense or to muscle failure

AS for comments on the clen i first got shakes n muscle cramps from clen running 120mg or 160 mg a day, on 80mg a day after the first few days all these side effects have left me

any more questions or comments plzz leave more, happy to anser or listen to them

at least 2 weeks

The problem with DNP is not like you going to die from doing 600mg right off the bat but the fact that it is one way street. If your body overheats for some reason you are done! You dont get a second chance, That's why ppl start at 200mg ED and build up. Being wreckless means nothing dude, I did 700mg ED and increased it slowly and im ok but it doesnt mean anything. Im glad it worked ok for you though:)

cheers mate
yea i know wat u mean from the begining 200mg a day to start off on, this is my second run of DNP, my first run i did as u said started off wif 200mg because of fears of allergic reaction or being sensitive to the stuff, n iworked my way up to 600mg on the 10nth day n havent gone higher jus becoz its not reccomended and id rather wait a little longer for weight loss then gain a minimal benifit for loosing that little more weight in a short time
thanx mate :)

soz mates one more question
before wen i dieted i always had to carb cycle to continouslly keep loosing weight
just a question should i carb cycle to raise leptin levels while using DNP? or is this just not nesaceary as DNP/clen/cytomel will keep me loosing weight consitantly for the 20 days im on, i know ill keep loosing weight but if i cabr cycled would it help me loose more weight or like i said is it just not nesecaryy beacuse DNP/cyctomel would prevent me form absorbing the carbs n burn most of them?

Thanks for the info man. That's good to hear. About the clen, I think you are on track with it. Around 80 is my comfort zone as well. I just like some other things a bit better, but to each their own. Again, thanks for the info.

Top Bottom