Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crystals in test

rock22

[FONT=&quot]i heat it up, shake it real good, draw out then inject. when my vial cools it goes back to crystals and some oil. also injection site is sore. Been using the same brand test but this is a new vial. the old vial didnt do this nor did it get sore.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]any ideas on what to do or just keep doing what i'm doing and deal with it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]i heat it up, shake it real good, draw out then inject. when my vial cools it goes back to crystals and some oil. also injection site is sore. Been using the same brand test but this is a new vial. the old vial didnt do this nor did it get sore.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]any ideas on what to do or just keep doing what i'm doing and deal with it.[/FONT]
If you are keeping it stored at room temperature and it just keeps falling back out, then there was probably an issue with the ratio of solvents with this batch. You should probably contact the source you got it from.

Well I would definitely not keep going, unless you really like pain.
Maybe you just happened to got a potboiler. Check it with your source, I'm sure they understand and are willing compensate this.

Top Bottom