Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crystals in gear (use benzyl benzoate?)

flyingfox272

I have some UG cyp that is forming crystals, I did try warming it to get it back into suspension but it just seemed to loosen everything and made it cloudy.

My question is is it a good idea to add some benzyl benzoate to it to get the crystals to disolve and how much? I am assuming that this is a type of solvent?

Those in the know please advise me.

Thanks!

Last edited:
flyingfox272 said:
I have some UG cyp that is forming crystals, I did try warming it to get it back into suspension but it just seemed to loosen everything and made it cloudy.

My question is is it a good idea to add some benzyl benzoate to it to get the crystals to disolve and how much? I am assuming that this is a type of solvent?

Thanks!

BB just cuts the solution to thin it out, and does not really aid much in suspension of the powder. That is the job of the BA mainly.

If heating it did not put it into suspension, I would not trust it. You really don't know the true BA % since it is UG. If you add more BA it might become painful. I would ask your source for a new bottle, and trash that one.

A good source will not make you use questionable products.

flyingfox272 said:

Thanks!

I don't know if you got it hot enough. I had the same problem with cyp and I put it in boiling water. This put it back in suspension but after a few days it started to crystalize again. But it didn't make the big crystals as the first time but much smaller ones. And it looked like it was cloudy. So back in the boiling water it went. Worked fine. I took this as a sign that there was a lot of cyp in the oil. I think the first time it crytalized was because it was very cold during shipping. It was 24 below when it got here. And the second time I think that there were very small seed crystals left in solution and they just started growing. But I liked the gear. So try putting it in boiling water and see if that helps. I held onto the vial with tongs a swirled the oil while it was heating.

Before i tried adding BA or BB to it I decided to try and heat it up a bit more since the first time i only let it sit in 200deg hot water for a few minutes. I put a pin in the top for a vent and put it into a pan and boiled it, seemed to make the oil lesss cloudy but still had the crystals, So while it was still hot I carefully placed the vial on the burner I had just shut off.

In a minute or two she dissolved perfectly and I'm a happy camper!

I am told that they are dosed at about 280mg per ml which could be why it seperated, I have a few of these and feel a little better now, so thanks for the help my Brothers!

black sheep said:
BB just cuts the solution to thin it out, and does not really aid much in suspension of the powder. That is the job of the BA mainly.

If heating it did not put it into suspension, I would not trust it. You really don't know the true BA % since it is UG. If you add more BA it might become painful. I would ask your source for a new bottle, and trash that one.

A good source will not make you use questionable products.

actually BB will help suspend the powder bro.....thats how i made my 200mg/ml primo, and actually got 250mg/ml to work also...... i had to up the BB to 17% to get it to suspend, same with many other high dosage products, you can go as high as 18-20% on the BB and get things to work that would normall crash, while still keeping the BA at 2-4%

Funny, I'm having the same problem with my UG cyp...I wonder if it's the same lab. I posted on here about a week ago for any solutions but so far I've been heating it up every week and shaking it before using it but it will recrystalize again by next week. Maybe I should try some more intense heat.....

Top Bottom