Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crystal DNP or powder?

Vicenter

this is a question for DNP professionals on here. what do you like better DNP powder or DNP crystals? I am lucky that my buddy knows 4 different DNP sources and has recommended i check them all out. 2 of them sell the crystals and 2 sell the powders. how do you tell the quality difference?

1 thread about a source (see think or others for sources) neg spin, review, backing etc scam non scam etc

this is a question for DNP professionals on here. what do you like better DNP powder or DNP crystals? I am lucky that my buddy knows 4 different DNP sources and has recommended i check them all out. 2 of them sell the crystals and 2 sell the powders. how do you tell the quality difference?

1 thread about a source (see think or others for sources) neg spin, review, backing etc scam non scam etc

Personally would stay away man.:rainbow:

DNP is trash man. The side effects and how dangerous it is makes it unusable. You can lose fat if you just get your eating under control. Add in some Cardarine and N2Slin if you need a boost.

Top Bottom