Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crystal DNP- does it need to be dried out?

perfectspecimen

i have 10g of crystal dnp that was shipped moist. the guy said i need to dry it out. how do i do that?

is it ok to take it without drying it out?

i checked that out, but it didnt say how to dry the dnp.

i have had the 10g dnp for 3 weeks now. how should i dry it out overnight so i can cap it?

Drying it Out

Depends on what you have available.. Ideally you should dry it outside ... It will stain EVERYTHING yellow...

Find a nice quiet location and put it outside , cover with a large bucket or something you don't want anymore. Make sure it is perfect weather (not too cold, no rain, no wind).. It will take about 8-12 hours to dry out. Then make sure you have a good scale, good gloves and a mask. When it is dry it is powder form, not crystal. You need to add baking soda, i think, to further dry it out to make crystal. Im not sure since I never made crystal, check the boards.

lay some alluminum foil out on a table and let it air dry for up to 8 hours. break up the clumps with a credit card or something. get it dry enough so that the moisture wont melt the gel caps (use size 0)

Top Bottom