Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crushing fina pellets

S

Stiffler

When I usally make fina I just through the pellets in, but this time I think I want crush them to make it easier. can anybody share with me how u go about crushing them, so I dont make a mess?

if your using a kit, crushing them is a watse of time, just let them sit in magic soultion until they are dissolved.

yea im using a kit from syntholdirect, really u think it will work just as good if I dont crush them? hmm

just heat for a little on a range set on lowest setting. Much more sanitary than poking something into the vial to mash the things.

fina

If you really want to crush them, buy a mortar and pestle...best way to crush them...or take a McDonald's straw or any other type....put somes fina "rocks" in it and crush them with a hammer or the above mentionned mortar.....hope this help....

Stiffler

You gotta let me know how the kit is from syntholdirect. I'm considering ordering from them.

-J

I only use A kits and the magic dissolves the pellets just fine. I actually let mine sit overnight. Only down side is oxidization which doesnt hurt anything but can make the final product a tad darker. With A kits, not matter how long it sits in magic solution, coffee pre filtering is not needed.

so far J.Luv everything seems to be going great... hit me with a PM tomorrow and i'll tell u how the final product is.

The problem with crushing the pellets is that they stick to everything, so you lose some pellets along the way. Also, if the powder gets wet, it's a pain to wash it off. I have some fina stains on a black table that won't come off.

i tellin' ya

this is the best way to crush them, no stickiness. It even comes with a little brush to help sweep the finely crush fina.

Next time I make some, I post pics (not so big as this though, oops).

Rugger

Top Bottom