Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crushing Fina

Furio

Getting ready for "lab" on Sunday. Do you crush the Fina pellets before putting them in "A's" magic or do you put them in the magic and then crush them. Any pointers or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Bros!!!!!:p :smash:

I would crush them in the solution with a glass rod. Otherwise, you will more than likely lose some precious tren-goodness.

And if you heat it when in the solution, you don't need to crush, it just speeds it up.

i wonder what would happen if u spread crushed fina powder on a nictonine patch and slapped that bad boy right on you bicep :)...anyony tx every here anyone of trying that?

overrx said:
i wonder what would happen if u spread crushed fina powder on a nictonine patch and slapped that bad boy right on you bicep :)...anyony tx every here anyone of trying that?

It won't do much. The adhesive transdermals weren't designed to work that way.

Zen

I would jsut crush them in a bowl I didnt lose much at all jsut make sure to scrape the bowl with a spoon . When you put it in the magic soulution let it sit till it doent look like theres any more going to disolve then heat it in really hot water from the tap IT WILL DISOLVE

DONT PUT IT IN A MICROWAVE FOR GODS SAKE!!!!

Top Bottom