Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cruising Thoughts??

dylangemelli

I am slightly on the fence on this one and wanted some opinions from everyone... I will be finishing my cycle at the end of the month which most of you know has consisted of test prop, mast prop and anavar... Its an 8 week cycle... I am considering cruising on test deconate leading up to my next cycle which will be test, mast, primo and anavar... This will be a much longer cycle, in the 16 week range... What are your thoughts and cruising into it? I am still undecided on what to do but need to make up my mind soon...

What are you thinking on running it like? Are you going to be taking arimidex, HCG. Whats your thaughts, Im sure you have a full layout already of the cruse and your next big cycle.

Ive done 125mg every 12th day and it was great.

What are you thinking on running it like? Are you going to be taking arimidex, HCG. Whats your thaughts, Im sure you have a full layout already of the cruse and your next big cycle.

Ive done 125mg every 12th day and it was great.

I was planning on 175-200 mg of test deconate a week... aromasin at 12.5 mg eod... hcg throughout and running sarms for 8 weeks as well...

I was planning on 175-200 mg of test deconate a week... aromasin at 12.5 mg eod... hcg throughout and running sarms for 8 weeks as well...

I always ran mine i guess more as a bidge low dose, betweeen cycles. But as a cruse it looks stong....how long are you runing the test, mast, anavar and primo for? Ive ran primo before and would again but 16-20 weeks min on primo for me.

Im all about cruising bro. Just get bloods done after the main cycle has cleared and the decanoate has built up. So you can see where your Total T is at. Dont want that RBC and Hemocrit too high for too extended a period. I honestly dont think you will hold any water at that dose. I would go easy on the aromasin. I have it on hand even though I dont use it. I took apx 10mg the other day just to test where my estrogen level was at (my total T is 2450) and while I was a walking hard-on for a few days It made my elbows and knees ache like hell and I felt all flu like. Sucks.

I am going to run primo 16 weeks...

I do not want any water retention but my aromasin is strong so I should be good on a cruise, especially with sarms...

thanks for the input guys...

not a fan at all of cruising, its just staying on.

its a straight arrow into going on HRT at a young age.. ultimately its your own decision on your future. personally I don't want to go on HRT till i am very old.. your body produces male hormones naturally, no reason why you shouldn't enjoy that as much as possible and take advantage of that between cycles. time on= time off for me. and no doubt you can compete in regionals doing that, if you go to the bb contests the lower categories the guys aren't ridiculously huge. if you want to compete at the upper echelon type comps then its a whole nother ball game of course. but no reason why you can't enjoy competing/reaching your goals even without cruising/staying on

i've thought long and hard about this as well and the reason I decided no was 1. because when I am off the juice I still feel like i can still look good and do well. and 2. I am following RADAR where i want to avoid HRT for as long as possible, i don't want to have to prick myself every week for the rest of my life yet. and 3. i feel like its good to give the body a break from hormones so it can catch up and the lipids will be happier too

maybe consider sticking with SARMS in between cycles instead, i can confirm that my rats weren't suppressed anything like being on AAS and i still kept most of my gains. was i setting PR's off cycle? of course not but i felt like i was able to focus on other areas and improve like with my conditioning and techniques // but i like i said bro you are gonna have to make your own decision on this.

not a fan at all of cruising, its just staying on.

its a straight arrow into going on HRT at a young age.. ultimately its your own decision on your future. personally I don't want to go on HRT till i am very old.. your body produces male hormones naturally, no reason why you shouldn't enjoy that as much as possible and take advantage of that between cycles. time on= time off for me. and no doubt you can compete in regionals doing that, if you go to the bb contests the lower categories the guys aren't ridiculously huge. if you want to compete at the upper echelon type comps then its a whole nother ball game of course. but no reason why you can't enjoy competing/reaching your goals even without cruising/staying on

maybe consider sticking with SARMS in between cycles instead, i can confirm that my rats weren't suppressed anything like being on AAS and i still kept my gains. but i like i said bro you are gonna have to make your own decision on this.

i've thought long and hard about this as well and the reason I decided no was 1. because when I am off the juice I still feel like i can still look good and do well. and 2. I am following RADAR where i want to avoid HRT for as long as possible, i don't want to have to prick myself every week for the rest of my life yet.

thanks steve... this is why i go back and forth on it... every point you brought up makes sense and I will probably end up running a strong pct and then going right into sarms... i am still young enough to not need to cruise, i was just thinking about it... thanks bro

Top Bottom