Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cruising on test

roy donut

I was wondering if you can cruise on test taking a minimum dose of 150 mg a week for sex drive, I have been on TRT for the last two years and my libido an erections are excellent while on test, but a few weeks after I discontinue it, sex issues come back, the doctor used to prescribe me 250-300 mg a week for 6-8 week cycles, then time off 6-8 weeks, during the time off my libido decreases dramatically and it sucks, so I wanted to ask you if 150 a week for 18 or 24 weeks would be harmful?

Check out this video I made on TRT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...rone-replacement-therapy-(trt-hrt)-48402.html

TRT is meant to be long term. I.e. for the rest of your life. You aren't supposed to start and stop your TRT dosage. You should be using a low dosage every week for the rest of your life.

The goal of TRT is to put your testosterone levels in the normal range but in the high end of the normal range. A dosage of 100-200mg/week is a good TRT dosage for most people. It is very individual though so the only way to know for sure what dosage it right for you is through blood work.

An aromatize inhibitor or AI is very important when on TRT. You want to keep your estrogen levels in the normal range, but on the low end of the normal range. Just like with your TRT dosage, it is very individual and the only way to know for sure what AI dosage is good for you is through blood work. Aromasin at 5mg every other day will be a good dosage for most people.

I was wondering if you can cruise on test taking a minimum dose of 150 mg a week for sex drive, I have been on TRT for the last two years and my libido an erections are excellent while on test, but a few weeks after I discontinue it, sex issues come back, the doctor used to prescribe me 250-300 mg a week for 6-8 week cycles, then time off 6-8 weeks, during the time off my libido decreases dramatically and it sucks, so I wanted to ask you if 150 a week for 18 or 24 weeks would be harmful?

Very unusual and weird approach of your doctor. You need to stay on testosterone year round instead of doing these on-off periods, as then you dip hard. No wonders your libido dies during those off periods..

Top Bottom