Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cruising with proviron

Blast and Cruise Brother!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Listen brother - if you wanna spend your money 'cruising' ensure that you save some for the IVF an TRT you'll need later.

Here are some examples of my cruises

1.200-250 test e/c only

2. 200mg test e/c 25-50mg proviron daily

3. 200mg test e/c 200mg masteron e

4. 200mg test e/c 300mg Primo e

5. 200mg test e/c 300mg EQ

I only really run options 3, 4, or 5 when I do a 4-6 week mini cut between cycles. I usually do a 12-20 week cycle with a 4-6 week break in between. USUALLY I eat at maintnence or slightly above when on a cruise to harden up, or I use option 3 4 or 5 and eat slightly below maintnence and do a quick mini cut, I usually can drop 2% bf and lose NO muscle eating BARELY below maintenance with NO cardio on these cruises. So i'll go from 12% to say 10 or 10.5 % in 4-6 weeks without any effort or strength loss (even making strength gains) and without any muscle loss at all. Works pretty good for a cruise.

MY personal favorite is low dose test/mast cruise!

I 100% agree!

IF your gonna cruise you should be on trt!

My fav cruises are 200 test with 200 mast or 50 proviron daily.

IF I am already on say 1200mg EQ a week, then I will opt to drop EQ to 300 and run that through my cruise, this has worked VERY well for me as well.

I always thoroughly enjoy cruises where I eat just below maintnence, my strength and muscle mass DO NOT suffer at all, and I drop some signifigant bodyfat. Its somewhat slow fat loss, as I only lose like 2% in say 6 weeks, but I'm not really trying hard at all. MY maintenance is like 3300 and ill eat at 3k without cardio and achieve these results, it also is somewhat of a deload period for me where I greatly reduce workout volume. I usually workout DAILY and hit each body part once to twice every FOUR days, but in these cuts I do 4 very low volume 4 body workouts per week, with only 1 exercise with 3 sets per bodypart per workout. I also use quite low weight for these periods. This may sound like a lot of volume, but its really only 12 sets per bodypart per week which is very low considering I'm normally hitting 60 sets per bodypart per week.

The problem is, to use that phrase used earlier, is 'bros' confuse cruising with TRT. To be clear calling it TRT doesn't make it TRT. Nor is cruising TRT.

TRT is when what you had ain't happening no more. In other words age, stress or use of gear have shut you down. Not temporarily but full time. Levels of test produced are minimal or, at best low. And not because you tricked your body for a day to get the doc to cough up the script. So the doc writes out something for between 100mg and 200mg weekly.

That's TRT.

Cruising (the opposite of blasting) is, of course, lowering the dose to AROUND a TRT level. In reality few go down to 200mg. Most, as above, are more. Just not what most would consider a cycle level (500mg or more).

Blasting is, of course, of short duration but relatively high (to previous cycles and or cruising levels) use.

What we're seeing a LOT of guys saying is 'I'm on TRT'. 60% aren't. They are just self prescribed and administered cruise between higher levels.

For me I'm somewhat confused by the benefits of cruising. Even looking at bblifer's numbers there's not a lot going on between blasts. I'm thinking he could have maybe hit the 2% loss etc by solid work in the gym and via nutrition. Indeed that might be just how it happened.

I can only share my view on blasting and cruising again......I don't believe in this approach unless you are legitimately on TRT. There is no need for the increased long term health risks if you do not legit have low T and symptoms of low T.

Top Bottom