Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cruising/Bridging or TRT in between cycle - protocol

st8grad

This isn't talked about very much but I want to get some serious advice on the proper way to do this. Coming off cycle in a couple weeks

1-20 enanthate 500mg
1-18 boldenone 600mg
14-20 trenbolone 60md ed
1-20 letrozole .5mg ed
14-? Unleashed ed

What is the benefit of going on a TRT dosage of 100-150 mg of enanthate per week as opposed to "cruising" at 250mg per week? How do incorporate HCG into this mix?

How often should I be checking liver values, CBC, lipids, hormones, etc?

How long is a reasonable time to wait in between cycles? Time on = time off?

Should I taper off the letrozole to prevent estro rebound?

Natty supplements recommended?

Many answers of course can be "personal preference" but that isn't gonna help. Just do PCT bro isn't going to help either.

Help me do this safely and the right way. I'm more than happy to get into why are you doing it that way and all that shit, but I want to make sure I am doing this as safely as possible.

So if this board is supposed to be cool and truly give a shit about people, then help a cracka out.

It depends on what you want. if you're not looking to recover and train naturally you obviously need to go off, but if you want to cruise or bridge or coast or whatever you want to call it you're essentially committing to a lifetime of HRT. 250 every week can take its toll whereas 100 mgs a week is relitively safe since it'll just put you in the high/normal level.

What you're tslking asbout is bascially non stop cycling just at occasional lesser dosages. Supps are always good for a measure of health protection.

Top Bottom