Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cruising / Bridging

Lookin For Info

Here lately I have been researching cruising a lot but it seems hard to find info on it or at least good info. The reason I ask is because a friend of mine won the Heavyweight division in the NPC collegiate in 2006 and I always wondered how he got so big and later foud out that he was always on something. So naturally I want to know what the wiser more knowledgeable guys here think about it. It seems that cruising has a chance to make you fertile but then again so does taking steroids in general, also most people say that they don't want to be on HRT the rest of their life but around 87% of all men need HRT when they get older anyways. But what do you all think about it?

BRIDGING doesn't exist...it's plain and simply put like this...either you are ON cycle or you're OFF...no gray areas...if you stay on for too long, your natural testosterone output will shut down completely and never return and then you will need to be on HRT/TRT to sustain adequite test levels...obviously, as you get older, your natural test levels as well as most other functions of your body slow down, some more than others, so HRT is an option as you age...but it is definitely not something that a 20-40 year old guy even needs to think about considering unless it is medically necessary due to NATURAL levels being so low, not steroid caused natural levels being so low...

also, taking steroids doesn't make you infertile...it shuts you down but trust me, you can still get a girl pregnant while on cycle...i know cuz my g/f is pregnant from a test E cycle and many bros on here have gotten their girls pregnant while on cycle...steroids kill about 99% of your sperm on cycle but it only takes 1 determined fucker to make his way to the big game haha...your best option is to due steroids properly and with much care...they're not for kids or stupid adults...you need to be careful and smart about doing cycles...and you should always refer to time on = time off + PCT...allow your body to recover before going for another cycle and you'll be much happier in the end!!!

if you want to "bridge" perform your PCT with some derma for 4 weeks

then sustain alpha for 4-5 weeks

you'll be golden

splperformance said:
BRIDGING doesn't exist...it's plain and simply put like this...either you are ON cycle or you're OFF...no gray areas...if you stay on for too long, your natural testosterone output will shut down completely and never return and then you will need to be on HRT/TRT to sustain adequite test levels...obviously, as you get older, your natural test levels as well as most other functions of your body slow down, some more than others, so HRT is an option as you age...but it is definitely not something that a 20-40 year old guy even needs to think about considering unless it is medically necessary due to NATURAL levels being so low, not steroid caused natural levels being so low...

also, taking steroids doesn't make you infertile...it shuts you down but trust me, you can still get a girl pregnant while on cycle...i know cuz my g/f is pregnant from a test E cycle and many bros on here have gotten their girls pregnant while on cycle...steroids kill about 99% of your sperm on cycle but it only takes 1 determined fucker to make his way to the big game haha...your best option is to due steroids properly and with much care...they're not for kids or stupid adults...you need to be careful and smart about doing cycles...and you should always refer to time on = time off + PCT...allow your body to recover before going for another cycle and you'll be much happier in the end!!!
To say if you stay on too long you will never bouce back is totally untrue....
Depends on age, what you took, and the just the individual.

i think all should practice the on and off cycles, but saying that, I've been on now for 23 weeks! Of course, I'm taking a different approach running low dosages with medium gains and results and hardly NO side effects! Plus, my natties are almost the same size when I'm off and result from well..lets just say the happy times is almost the same volume. I know when I run a regular cycle at regular dosages (300-500 test per week with 500 eq example), my natties disappear and I produce nothing. Maybe if you're still producing you're okay? Just a theory. I have 1 more week left and I'm certainly going to miss this extra edge, but at the same time, I realize I need to get back to normal..

lartinos said:
To say if you stay on too long you will never bouce back is totally untrue....
Depends on age, what you took, and the just the individual.

I would love to see blood work from a guy who took a real steroids cycle for many many years straight without a break (any age works for me) and stopped juicing and his natty test levels went back to normal...you won't find one because all of these guys are on HRT/TRT now or they just sit at home with no libido because they never recovered...

and i'm not talking about 100mg doses of test per week (that's not a cycle)...i'm talking real cycles which include atleast 500mg EW of test...and yes, there are guys out there doing this and they can't stop or have to jump to HRT because they know their levels have about a 1% chance of returning to normal...not to mention, they'll crash like a 747 with no fuel, 30000 feet in the air and 150 miles from the airport

Call it what you want, it's just a low dose cycle. If it supresses, you're "ON."

The best "bridge" is to take things that SIMULATE the effects of steroids. For that, I suggest ...

UNLEASHED -- increases "free" testosterone above normal levels without suppression.

BIG BLAST -- creatine and super plasma protein help to maintain size and strength.

VIGOR -- increases pumps and vascularity.

These can really help you maintain gains and even improve in-between cycles. In the long run you'll grow more because if you stay on, even with small amounts, you'll constantly be developing a tolerance to the gear and gains will become more and more minimized. Using gear in spurts produces the best long term gains.

i always use test as a base and stack stuff with it then cruise on just 1 cc of test for a few months to cruise and give my body a break

Top Bottom