Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cruising and blasting time

AlphaMaleDawg

How do you guys feel about 12 weeks on and 10 weeks off? Or 10 weeks on and 9 weeks off? Enough recovery time in your opinion?

time on=time off. why make the rest weeks one shorter? just make it the same maybe even get some blood tests done..

No arbitrary time on = time off rules apply if your bloodwork looks good.

And if you're gonna be playing a riskier game you might as well get the bloodwork done.

Are you expecting to fully recover the HPTA? In that case, no, it's not enough time off. What people don;t realize is, even though your numbers may look good, the HPTA is weakened. It needs time to operate on its own. Not doing so would be like stressing a broken bone as soon as the cast comes off.

My advice -- stay on BRIDGE for 3 months -- you'll still feel strong and make progress and give your HPTA time to fully recover.

You won't regret it.

Are you expecting to fully recover the HPTA? In that case, no, it's not enough time off. What people don;t realize is, even though your numbers may look good, the HPTA is weakened. It needs time to operate on its own. Not doing so would be like stressing a broken bone as soon as the cast comes off.

My advice -- stay on BRIDGE for 3 months -- you'll still feel strong and make progress and give your HPTA time to fully recover.

You won't regret it.

no I'm not looking to fully recover since my natty test is so low anyways. What would you advice in this case then?

no I'm not looking to fully recover since my natty test is so low anyways. What would you advice in this case then?

I am pretty much in your boat but I still would recommend allowing your HPTA to recover.. it will pay off in the long run IMO.

i will tell you upfront you need more time then time on= time off. more like time on= PCT AND time off at the bare minimum.

thats my advice.. it really isn't a big deal.. i've been off since the 4th of July.. esthers cleared late July and I am still able to get in good workouts in the gym.

1 cycle a year where you focus solely on that and dedicate yourself is g2g

I been cruising for almost 5 weeks at 125 mg /wk of test cyp. In another 2 weeks I will get my bloodwork done and if my Cholesterol and Kidney numbers look okay I am going to blast another cycle. I am 38 so I knew when I got back into the gym after years off I was ready to push the limits and that is what I will do and been doing. In my case, I dont want to waste time. I will let my HPTA recover when I get too old to go hard in the gym. I can still outwork 98% of the younger guys in the gym. Until I can't do it anymore I will continue to redline.

If you've accepted that, then go on HRT and do an occasional cycle. But depending on your age, you may be giving up too quickly.

Even on HRT, UNLEASHED and BRIDGE can be advantageous.

I been cruising for almost 5 weeks at 125 mg /wk of test cyp. In another 2 weeks I will get my bloodwork done and if my Cholesterol and Kidney numbers look okay I am going to blast another cycle. I am 38 so I knew when I got back into the gym after years off I was ready to push the limits and that is what I will do and been doing. In my case, I dont want to waste time. I will let my HPTA recover when I get too old to go hard in the gym. I can still outwork 98% of the younger guys in the gym. Until I can't do it anymore I will continue to redline.

Im same age bro and am going down the same road as you regarding cruising between cycles. My natty test levels are low and i will do one more blood test in the next couple of weeks just to confirm this before my next cycle ( Jan 2011 ) .

I wouldnt have thought 125mg would be enough to maintain mass gained on a blast - i know this would be dependand on how much LBM you were carrying .

Top Bottom