x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Cruise and Blast

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Cruise and Blast within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey bro's I'm just finishing up a cycle of Test, and tren. and I was going to go on a hrt dose of test for a while 200mg wk. The other option I have is to go right into a Primobolan and Sustanon cycle. The question is should I take a little break and let my receptors rest and refresh or can I just switch compounds and keep rolling on? My blood pressure and everthing seems to be ok.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Cruise and Blast

Hey bro's I'm just finishing up a cycle of Test, and tren. and I was going to go on a hrt dose of test for a while 200mg wk. The other option I have is to go right into a Primobolan and Sustanon cycle.

The question is should I take a little break and let my receptors rest and refresh or can I just switch compounds and keep rolling on?

My blood pressure and everthing seems to be ok.

Re: Cruise and Blast

Are you on hrt? If not, I wouldn't. I would do a full pct and fully recover before going into another cycle.

Ya bro I'm already on hrt, and not because of gear. My Natty levels at 40 years old were at 287 before I ever touched gear.

Quote Quote posted by 79steeler View Post
    Hey bro's I'm just finishing up a cycle of Test, and tren. and I was going to go on a hrt dose of test for a while 200mg wk. The other option I have is to go right into a Primobolan and Sustanon cycle.

The question is should I take a little break and let my receptors rest and refresh or can I just switch compounds and keep rolling on?

My blood pressure and everthing seems to be ok.
    Take your Blood pressure and get blood work done, then evaluate again based on your goals.

Banned

Check your blood especially lipids....if they are fine change compounds and rock on. If you on HRT don't you get tested ever few month?