Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cruise and Blast

79steeler

Hey bro's I'm just finishing up a cycle of Test, and tren. and I was going to go on a hrt dose of test for a while 200mg wk. The other option I have is to go right into a Primobolan and Sustanon cycle.

The question is should I take a little break and let my receptors rest and refresh or can I just switch compounds and keep rolling on?

My blood pressure and everthing seems to be ok.

Are you on hrt? If not, I wouldn't. I would do a full pct and fully recover before going into another cycle.

Ya bro I'm already on hrt, and not because of gear. My Natty levels at 40 years old were at 287 before I ever touched gear.

Hey bro's I'm just finishing up a cycle of Test, and tren. and I was going to go on a hrt dose of test for a while 200mg wk. The other option I have is to go right into a Primobolan and Sustanon cycle.

The question is should I take a little break and let my receptors rest and refresh or can I just switch compounds and keep rolling on?

My blood pressure and everthing seems to be ok.

Take your Blood pressure and get blood work done, then evaluate again based on your goals.

Check your blood especially lipids....if they are fine change compounds and rock on. If you on HRT don't you get tested ever few month?

Top Bottom