Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crossing the border with my pct gear

William Baker

Hey guys, I'm about finish my cycle in a few days and I will start my pct 4 days later my last shot, by that time
I have to go from canada to the us for business reasons, I wonder if crossing the border with nolva and clomid in case
they see it I can get in ant type of legal issues, thank you.

Hey guys, I'm about finish my cycle in a few days and I will start my pct 4 days later my last shot, by that time
I have to go from canada to the us for business reasons, I wonder if crossing the border with nolva and clomid in case
they see it I can get in ant type of legal issues, thank you.

I can see it would be an issue.

we dont exactly have the best relationships with other countries right now so i wouldnt risk a thing... who knows what they will do to you if they stop you... things are not like they used to be... i wouldnt do it if you paid me

Your safest option would be to order clomid/nolvadex from a US domestic source and have it mailed to wherever you will be staying in the US for your trip.

Puritysourcelabs.ru has a US domestic price list. Send me a private message or email (link in my signature) if you want a coupon code to use on the website

Top Bottom