x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Crohns disease & juice

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Crohns disease & juice within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I recently was diagnosed w/Crohns. I dropped from 205 lbs to 170 lbs in about 2 months.(I was in hopsital) I now have an extremely limited diet. I was tryin my 3rd cycle. 750mg of sus wkly, 400 mg primo wkly, 40 mg dbol ed, .5mg letro eod. 2 weeks in and lots of blood back in stool and extreme abdom. pain. MY question is should I just drop the orals, continue w/injections, only use the anti-e if needed? please only give advice if u have some type of knowledge on the subject. It is extremely

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Crohns disease & juice

I recently was diagnosed w/Crohns. I dropped from 205 lbs to 170 lbs in about 2 months.(I was in hopsital) I now have an extremely limited diet. I was tryin my 3rd cycle. 750mg of sus wkly, 400 mg primo wkly, 40 mg dbol ed, .5mg letro eod. 2 weeks in and lots of blood back in stool and extreme abdom. pain. MY question is should I just drop the orals, continue w/injections, only use the anti-e if needed? please only give advice if u have some type of knowledge on the subject. It is extremely frustrating to have worked so hard for 6 yrs to get upto that 205lb mark and lose it so fast. I had plan on leaning down for the summer but I have lost so much muscle mass during that weight loss that a cycle is almost absolutly necassary. thanks in advance for the help

Chemical Wizard

Re: Crohns disease & juice

Hey Bro,

I have crohns also. (and a few others that will probably chime in) I know how bad it sucks to loose wt from crohns and try to gain muscle. I bounced around from 220 (fat and bloated from prednisone) to 135. But, I have been in remission for 7yrs.

My advice get yourself healthy first. What is your diet like. Shortstack and I think the diet is more important than the dr's think. You could ask Shortstack about HGH. He gets it through his ins.

I love Mava

shortstack rocks, I have it too and yeah it sucks but your disease could be worse ya know. You need to be careful with the stuff you take with ur crohns disease, metabolife or anything with ephedrine put me in bed for a day or 2. I dont know anything bout the stuff your talking about but i do know that you need to be careful with that disease and what you put in ur body, it could get aggrivated and bring u down for a while

[/COLOR]

ArrogantFungus

A recent study on Crohns and IBS showed great improvement when the patients ingested a pig intestinal worm. Most patients were symptonm free within 6 months or less. The theory is that western society has eliminated natural parasites present in the digestive tract and that has led to Crohns and IBS, two diseases nonexistent in the third world. The introduction of the parasite is not harmful but beneficial.

I’ve had colitis for the past 14 years off an on. In my case a major contributing factor was ibuprofen \ Advil. I now stick to Tylenol, on my Doctor’s advice.

All Natural

bump

anyone do cycle and found an AAS that they didn't react to very favorably

Amateur Bodybuilder

My bro has chrons Disease & insists on getting back on gear again. So I would be interested in ppls experiences too.

I appreciate all the advice. Once i go back in remission Ill probably do a inj. cycle only, no orals. Ill keep u guys posted thanks again

It would be good 2 hear from some bros who have some type of digestive problem(irrital bowels or as severe as crohns) and how u maintain or gain weight. jesus, I cant even have protein shakes anymore. No supplements of any kind, thanks again to all the others who have posted I appreciate the help

awitty- I follow a diet I got through online research. Its called "the specific carbohydrate diet". Very limited. no sugars. no starches. they actually give u a list of every thing u can eat, which is pretty limited. Its not only what u eat but how its prepared, it blows. I was on prednisone too, also that shit they give u when ur exposed to anthrax cant remember the name, asacol, narcotic and nonnarcotic painkillers, now im just on pentasa but its 16 pills a day, its a pain in the ass literally!!!