Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crohns disease & juice

test-titan said:
soklueless- I havent heard of remicade infusions or lomotil, u got any info on or a link, I swap u for a pic of my tool, J/K, thanks for the advice :p
you should go to www.remicade.com and read up on it. and lomotil is a teeny tiny pill that u can take and it is WAYYY more effective than immodium md or whatever..... you should really check it out
ok give me the pic of ur tool:) hahaha :heart:

test-titan said:
shortstack-thanks 4 the advice. U r right. I need 2 b more patient. Its hard cause the last 2 summers I've done cycles and have looked pretty damn good(my opinion) and this summer although I will b lean, I will definetly look smaller, worst of all FEEL SMALLER. I didnt realize there were so many of us out there. It feels good to know theres support and also others who are on top of their diseases, Good luck to all and thanks again. With trial, error and time, ILL BE BACK!!!

You made the right decision. Get yourself healthy first. Diet is more important than dr's think. Also, getting my head on straight really helped me. let us know if you need anything.

georgie24 said:
are you open with your doc?

Good question. I'm only on prescribed test for HRT. Test level may have been lowered from crohns. But, I like HRT giving me test levels of a 19 yr old.
In fact, I have an erection while I'm typing this.

awittyusername said:
Good question. I'm only on prescribed test for HRT. Test level may have been lowered from crohns. But, I like HRT giving me test levels of a 19 yr old.
In fact, I have an erection while I'm typing this.

lol hope your not looking at any of my pics right now

Hey Awittyusername

Can i get your stats. age weight and dosage on HRT. I am in my mid 30's and would be interested how you are reacting to the dosage your on. I to would like to have my test level increased back to my teenage years.

Strengths-apprentice said:
Hey Awittyusername

Can i get your stats. age weight and dosage on HRT. I am in my mid 30's and would be interested how you are reacting to the dosage your on. I to would like to have my test level increased back to my teenage years.

32yrs
5'-11"
185-195 lbs
9%-12% bf

You have a PM

I am one of stubborns who want to find a compromise between Chron and AAS.
Oral OUT. But now I think that even injections make me worse. I don't have a diarrhea but constipation.
So, presently my stool frequency is reducing while on test and deca. Last time I was on verge while on test and boldenon and when I introduced Masteron, it got all worse so I ended up on corticosteroids.
Hah, it's all about steroids.
Now I think I will not manage full cycle. A problem with long esters such as deca and boldenon is it takes a while to eliminate them from an organism.

Top Bottom