GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS
x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Crohns disease & juice

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Crohns disease & juice within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I recently was diagnosed w/Crohns. I dropped from 205 lbs to 170 lbs in about 2 months.(I was in hopsital) I now have an extremely limited diet. I was tryin my 3rd cycle. 750mg of sus wkly, 400 mg primo wkly, 40 mg dbol ed, .5mg letro eod. 2 weeks in and lots of blood back in stool and extreme abdom. pain. MY question is should I just drop the orals, continue w/injections, only use the anti-e if needed? please only give advice if u have some type of knowledge on the subject. It is extremely

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I love Mava

Re: Crohns disease & juice

Quote Quote posted by test-titan
    soklueless- I havent heard of remicade infusions or lomotil, u got any info on or a link, I swap u for a pic of my tool, J/K, thanks for the advice
    you should go to www.remicade.com and read up on it. and lomotil is a teeny tiny pill that u can take and it is WAYYY more effective than immodium md or whatever..... you should really check it out
    ok give me the pic of ur tool hahaha

[/COLOR]

Test-Titan: I know it sucks to lose all you worked so hard for but dont play with your health man. It aint worth bigger arms. Get well and avoid anything that put you in the hospital. I dont think you have any Mr. O plans and a solid physique can be built on food and hard training alone...when you are better. My $.02

Chemical Wizard

Quote Quote posted by test-titan
    shortstack-thanks 4 the advice. U r right. I need 2 b more patient. Its hard cause the last 2 summers I've done cycles and have looked pretty damn good(my opinion) and this summer although I will b lean, I will definetly look smaller, worst of all FEEL SMALLER. I didnt realize there were so many of us out there. It feels good to know theres support and also others who are on top of their diseases, Good luck to all and thanks again. With trial, error and time, ILL BE BACK!!!
    You made the right decision. Get yourself healthy first. Diet is more important than dr's think. Also, getting my head on straight really helped me. let us know if you need anything.

Chemical Wizard

Quote Quote posted by georgie24
    are you open with your doc?

Good question. I'm only on prescribed test for HRT. Test level may have been lowered from crohns. But, I like HRT giving me test levels of a 19 yr old.
    In fact, I have an erection while I'm typing this.

Quote Quote posted by awittyusername
    Good question. I'm only on prescribed test for HRT. Test level may have been lowered from crohns. But, I like HRT giving me test levels of a 19 yr old.
    lol hope your not looking at any of my pics right now

All Natural

Hey Awittyusername

Can i get your stats. age weight and dosage on HRT. I am in my mid 30's and would be interested how you are reacting to the dosage your on. I to would like to have my test level increased back to my teenage years.

Quote Quote posted by awittyusername
    NEATO!

Chemical Wizard

Quote Quote posted by Strengths-apprentice
    Hey Awittyusername

Can i get your stats. age weight and dosage on HRT. I am in my mid 30's and would be interested how you are reacting to the dosage your on. I to would like to have my test level increased back to my teenage years.
    32yrs
    5'-11"
    185-195 lbs
    9%-12% bf

You have a PM

I am one of stubborns who want to find a compromise between Chron and AAS.
    Oral OUT. But now I think that even injections make me worse. I don't have a diarrhea but constipation.
    So, presently my stool frequency is reducing while on test and deca. Last time I was on verge while on test and boldenon and when I introduced Masteron, it got all worse so I ended up on corticosteroids.
    Hah, it's all about steroids.
    Now I think I will not manage full cycle. A problem with long esters such as deca and boldenon is it takes a while to eliminate them from an organism.