GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS
x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Crohns disease & juice

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Crohns disease & juice within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I recently was diagnosed w/Crohns. I dropped from 205 lbs to 170 lbs in about 2 months.(I was in hopsital) I now have an extremely limited diet. I was tryin my 3rd cycle. 750mg of sus wkly, 400 mg primo wkly, 40 mg dbol ed, .5mg letro eod. 2 weeks in and lots of blood back in stool and extreme abdom. pain. MY question is should I just drop the orals, continue w/injections, only use the anti-e if needed? please only give advice if u have some type of knowledge on the subject. It is extremely

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Crohns disease & juice

Quote Quote posted by ArrogantFungus
    A recent study on Crohns and IBS showed great improvement when the patients ingested a pig intestinal worm. Most patients were symptonm free within 6 months or less. The theory is that western society has eliminated natural parasites present in the digestive tract and that has led to Crohns and IBS, two diseases nonexistent in the third world. The introduction of the parasite is not harmful but beneficial.
    Sounds interesting! Can you post up the study or provide a link.
    Thanks...B32

Amateur Bodybuilder

test-titan

Oral are a must to avoid. My brother has now actually started up on protein drinks for the past 3 weeks & so far so good. He also ended up in hospital for major loss of blood.
    Because he was on juice, we dismissed the early signs of diarrhea/vomitting on all the extra food.

Anyway, his new diet is working (mashed potatoes, protein shakes, sandwiches, milk). He wants to try gear so we may do a test propionate cycle, lasting only 3 weeks.

I love Mava

I swear the remicade infusion is awesome! I have one every 3 months but due to insurance problems, i havent had one since January, but Im working on the insurance and I pray i get back on that. yeah post a link bout that pig parasite, very interesting.
    I started with pentasa almost as much as you take a day but when i had 2 remicade infusions, i took NO medicines.
    Do any of u take lomotil for flare ups? That stuff is a godsend, i always carry it with me

[/COLOR]

ArrogantFungus

http://www.nydailynews.com/city_life...p-162453c.html

This is not where I first read it but hope it works,,says 70% of crohns patients go into remission

soklueless- I havent heard of remicade infusions or lomotil, u got any info on or a link, I swap u for a pic of my tool, J/K, thanks for the advice

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by test-titan
    It would be good 2 hear from some bros who have some type of digestive problem(irrital bowels or as severe as crohns) and how u maintain or gain weight. jesus, I cant even have protein shakes anymore. No supplements of any kind, thanks again to all the others who have posted I appreciate the help
    I have IBS Iím 31 year old male and IBS has made it hard for me to gain weight. My IBS got a lot worse after I started lifting and trying to eat a lot and gain weight. I also think that test or 4AD might have started my IBS. When ever I try hormones it seems to get much worse, but it might be the change in my diet and not the hormones.
    In the past week Iíve found something that is working very well for me Bee Propolis. The Propolis started working the day I took them. Iíve felt the best Iíve felt ever and I hope it keeps working for me.
    Here is the web sit I read about the Bee Propolis. It has a lot of unbiased info and reviews and a good message board. http://www.colitisfoundation.com/index222.html

Bee Propolis link http://www.colitisfoundation.com/for...m/dcboard.cgi?

wow, lol where to start... where did all you crohniess come from huh?
    ok well to the started of the thread, drop your whole cycle. not just the orals the whole cycle. being diagnosed basically sets you back to scratch, and not only with the weight. if you are determined to take AAS, you gott find out what aas you can take. this means, no stacking for awhile! just single steroid cycles.... if you try a single steroid cycle and you flare, then no good, if your ok then awsome. i heard only injectables and what not, but thats bs. im on anavar and gh right now and im fine. also, you only want to attempt you cycle of choice when you are as close to remission as possible. if you start the cycle the day after the blood goes away, thats to soon. the closer you are to your flare up, the more easy its gonna be for things to irritate you. im sorry, my sympathy goes out to you, as i have been in the same boat. 3 years ago i was at 105 lbs because of a flare. 160 165 now, and thats natural poundage, so dont be so quick to hop on the juice again. get your diet in check first. test and sust, i have seen be bad for crohns, awwit is on 250mg of test and doing fine, but thats a low dose as you know. anavar gh deca and maybe primo, thats what i will be going through first, so far so good. i hate this fking disease, but you know what, after a couple years, you will be more disiplined than anyone you know when it comes to a good diet. and thats the most imporant aspect of working out, on drugs or off. so try one thing at a time (and at the right time) and you will get there. good luck bro.

Da Pope

are you open with your doc?

shortstack-thanks 4 the advice. U r right. I need 2 b more patient. Its hard cause the last 2 summers I've done cycles and have looked pretty damn good(my opinion) and this summer although I will b lean, I will definetly look smaller, worst of all FEEL SMALLER. I didnt realize there were so many of us out there. It feels good to know theres support and also others who are on top of their diseases, Good luck to all and thanks again. With trial, error and time, ILL BE BACK!!!

you got a pm bro