Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crohns disease & juice

ArrogantFungus said:
A recent study on Crohns and IBS showed great improvement when the patients ingested a pig intestinal worm. Most patients were symptonm free within 6 months or less. The theory is that western society has eliminated natural parasites present in the digestive tract and that has led to Crohns and IBS, two diseases nonexistent in the third world. The introduction of the parasite is not harmful but beneficial.
Sounds interesting! Can you post up the study or provide a link.
Thanks...B32

test-titan

Oral are a must to avoid. My brother has now actually started up on protein drinks for the past 3 weeks & so far so good. He also ended up in hospital for major loss of blood.
Because he was on juice, we dismissed the early signs of diarrhea/vomitting on all the extra food.

Anyway, his new diet is working (mashed potatoes, protein shakes, sandwiches, milk). He wants to try gear so we may do a test propionate cycle, lasting only 3 weeks.

I swear the remicade infusion is awesome! I have one every 3 months but due to insurance problems, i havent had one since January, but Im working on the insurance and I pray i get back on that. yeah post a link bout that pig parasite, very interesting.
I started with pentasa almost as much as you take a day but when i had 2 remicade infusions, i took NO medicines.
Do any of u take lomotil for flare ups? That stuff is a godsend, i always carry it with me

soklueless- I havent heard of remicade infusions or lomotil, u got any info on or a link, I swap u for a pic of my tool, J/K, thanks for the advice :p

test-titan said:
It would be good 2 hear from some bros who have some type of digestive problem(irrital bowels or as severe as crohns) and how u maintain or gain weight. jesus, I cant even have protein shakes anymore. No supplements of any kind, thanks again to all the others who have posted I appreciate the help

I have IBS I’m 31 year old male and IBS has made it hard for me to gain weight. My IBS got a lot worse after I started lifting and trying to eat a lot and gain weight. I also think that test or 4AD might have started my IBS. When ever I try hormones it seems to get much worse, but it might be the change in my diet and not the hormones.
In the past week I’ve found something that is working very well for me Bee Propolis. The Propolis started working the day I took them. I’ve felt the best I’ve felt ever and I hope it keeps working for me.
Here is the web sit I read about the Bee Propolis. It has a lot of unbiased info and reviews and a good message board. http://www.colitisfoundation.com/index222.html

Bee Propolis link http://www.colitisfoundation.com/forum/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?

wow, lol where to start... where did all you crohniess come from huh?
ok well to the started of the thread, drop your whole cycle. not just the orals the whole cycle. being diagnosed basically sets you back to scratch, and not only with the weight. if you are determined to take AAS, you gott find out what aas you can take. this means, no stacking for awhile! just single steroid cycles.... if you try a single steroid cycle and you flare, then no good, if your ok then awsome. i heard only injectables and what not, but thats bs. im on anavar and gh right now and im fine. also, you only want to attempt you cycle of choice when you are as close to remission as possible. if you start the cycle the day after the blood goes away, thats to soon. the closer you are to your flare up, the more easy its gonna be for things to irritate you. im sorry, my sympathy goes out to you, as i have been in the same boat. 3 years ago i was at 105 lbs because of a flare. 160 165 now, and thats natural poundage, so dont be so quick to hop on the juice again. get your diet in check first. test and sust, i have seen be bad for crohns, awwit is on 250mg of test and doing fine, but thats a low dose as you know. anavar gh deca and maybe primo, thats what i will be going through first, so far so good. i hate this fking disease, but you know what, after a couple years, you will be more disiplined than anyone you know when it comes to a good diet. and thats the most imporant aspect of working out, on drugs or off. so try one thing at a time (and at the right time) and you will get there. good luck bro.

shortstack-thanks 4 the advice. U r right. I need 2 b more patient. Its hard cause the last 2 summers I've done cycles and have looked pretty damn good(my opinion) and this summer although I will b lean, I will definetly look smaller, worst of all FEEL SMALLER. I didnt realize there were so many of us out there. It feels good to know theres support and also others who are on top of their diseases, Good luck to all and thanks again. With trial, error and time, ILL BE BACK!!!

Top Bottom