Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crohns/Colitis and AAS?

shortstack

Banned
Hey guys I have been trying for 8 months now to try get some info on how anabolic steroids would affect someone with crohns or colitis? Some guys have flared after taking gear and others have not. GI's (gastroenterologists say it will make my disease flare. Flex wheeler claims to have colitis so...? And Peter Neilsen (mr universe 1985) had crohn's. I wrote him and he said to stay away it will cause flare ups and to "buy my book on dieting". which i think is bs. You cant gain any weight whatsoever while flaring up! So I dont freaking know??
Any help would be so much appreciated.
thanks

-shortstack

GI are not AAS expert but their advice is still worth something. All the heavy bulking and stress you'll put on your body may not be beneficial. My advice ? I'd take the long road, a mild diet, hard training, and maybe (I said maybe) mild anabolics. Primo would be my choice (low dosage) cause it works even while on a low calorie diet.

Primo and anavar would be good choices I suppose. Mild and very anabolic. I would definantly add some Primal Defense by garden of life though. If your not familiar with their products their probiotics are supposed to be the best for fighting crohns or colitis. Heres a link to a good source for that. http://enzymus.com/inc/pdetail?v=1&pid=701

Top Bottom