Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critque Greens Cycle---- I Start This Saturday!!!!

Green

I'm 25 and this will be my 3rd cycle. I'm 210 pounds and hungry for size. I have 2 bottles of Ttokkyo Cyp ; 2 bottles TT Deca ; 2 bottles TT Anavar and 30cc's of RWR winny. Here's how I was going to run it.

Weeks 1-4
Cyp 600mg
Deca 450mg

Weeks 5-8
Cyp 400mg
Deca 450mg

Weeks 9-10
Deca 400
Winny 50mg/Day

Week 11
Winny 50mg/Day
Anavar 30mg/Day

Week 12
Anavar 30mg/Day

Week 13
Anavar 25mg/Day
Clomid 50mg/day

Weeks 14-15
Anavar 15mg/Day
Clomid 25mg/day -> next 2 weeks

I know it gets a bit slow at the end but I hate to crash!! I'm going to attempt to use the anavar to hold my gains until my test levels come back up to normal. I know 15mg/day isn't going to let me gain but it's not going to be "worthless" like people seem to think. I have nolvs on hand in case I grow tits but this will be my 3rd cycle with Deca and test and I love the shit. before I used Eth. so this is my forst time using Cyp.

Later,
Green

Looks good. If you cant two more weeks of winny and start it 2 weeks early that would be great.:)

I'd love too but have no access to ANY! Just like I wanted some Pinkies for the start but ran out of luck and tired of trying to hook some up

Thats correct BamBam!

I wanted about 200 of those bad boys for a jump start but I fucked up. It all started when I went down south and decided to try and hook it up and bought 200 tabs of TT Anavar thinking they were 5mg A-Bombs. OOPS! FUCK!

Lesson learned.

Not to mention those bad boys ran $185 a bottle of 100 (I know I'm retarded)

I hate to even type that I messed up so bad...... But it was my first time getting the shit myself and was nervous as all hell in the vet store. Funny horse shit everywhere.......

i like the cycle...if you could get another bottle of test and run the test for 10 weeks i think it would be alot better. i like how you run the anavar into the clomid...i love doing that, makes me retain my gains so much better.

If I wouldn't have bent over the counter and got pounded in the ass for the anavar I was going to get more test. I ran out of $$ and realized how bad I fucked it all up when I got home.....

URGH I wish I could turn back time. The damn test was only $35 a bottle. I would have likes to get the EQ as well for the end and it was cheap.

Top Bottom