Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

critique on this protocol

baylor2016

So I've had gyno about a year, and its gotten to the point where I really need it gone, it gives me social anxiety and self esteem issues etc, you all know the terrible effects.

I have puffy nips, white rings around the areola, palpable disc-shaped tissue beneath the skin, and increased amounts of chest fat. I am 200 lbs, roughly 8% BF. I've only ever run prohormones for trenabol and halodrol, about 6-7 months ago.

So here's what I am doing, and was wondering if anyone had any input or thoughts on if it looks ok. I've researched for a few weeks and took what looked like the most effective regimens, and put this together for gyno reversal. I'm on day 10 of this:

---------------------------------------------------------
*RALOXIFENE - 180mg ED (1.0 ml) Split AM, midday, PM
>>>Ralox Taper: ----Started 8/26/15----
Week 1-2: 180mg split 3x a day
Week 2-4: 120mg split AM/PM
Weeks 5+: 60mg AM

*EXEMESTANE - 25mg ED (0.5 ml) Split AM, PM

*PRAMIPEXOLE - 1.0mg ED (1.0ml) 2-3 hrs Before Bed
>>>Prami Taper: ----Started 8/26/15----
1/8 ml = 0.125mg day 1-2
1/4 ml = 0.25mg day 3-5
1/2 ml = 0.50mg day 7-10
1 ml = 1.00mg day 11+
---------------------------------------------------------

Some notes, I tried letro earlier this summer, with little results. I've also been on 60mg of raloxifene for about 6 weeks prior to starting this, which is why I increased dosage and added other RC's (to cover other causes of gyno )since I saw little results. All my RC's have been RUI btw.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Top Bottom