Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

critique my spring cycle

If you want run it like this so you can start clomid right after your last pill of var.

week 1-8 EQ 400mg/week
week 3-10 Anavar 40mg/ed

Won't see much gains off of this cycle but you will harden up. If you really want to shed some fat throw in winny instead of var.

you will notice very little to any body composition change on that cycle.

trow in some winny at 50 mg EOD and your cycle looks like mine , I just did 8 week cycle of :

eq - 350 mg / week
winny - 50 mg EOD
HGH - 2 iu EOD ( veeery low dose I know )

results , went from 13.5 % body fat to 8 % and gained 14 lbs of muscle mass . pretty good muscle gains for someone on a caloric restrict diet .

Victor

super slappy sam said:
you will notice very little to any body composition change on that cycle.

If you arent going to give solid info, then dont post.

That is a solid cycle which will yeild about 10-12 lbs of quality muscle. Yes, I would add some test, but its not needed. With enough protien and a clean diet, he will be very happy.

Also, stats, goal and experience will help us give you the best info possible!

ok cheesesaver, i'll remember that for the future but it was solid info and 10 pounds from eq and anavar, wrong, and that's from personal experience. 400mg a week of eq will bring about little body comp. change and anavar has no physique changing properties, so what's your problem. save the call outs for somebody else asshole. this is from my experience.

Top Bottom