Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my proposed 8 week Test Prop cycle

Well I have decided what I will do. It's going to be 8 weeks of test prop at 100 mg eod which should be about 350 mg EW. Due to ester weight compared to Test E or C, I think this is ok. Want to keep super lean (not interested in winny though) with easy to maintain gains and quick easy recovery.

25 years old, 6'3", 215 lbs, 12-14% bf, ~ 8 years training

Previous cycles:
500 mg test e EW x 12 weeks + m1t for first 4 weeks (don't recall dosage)
500 mg test e EW x 12 weeks + 50 mg ED dbol for first 4 weeks
600 mg test e EW x 16 weeks + 400 mg deca EW for 12 weeks + 100 mg anadrol ED for first 4 weeks

Here is what I am thinking:
1-8 Test Prop @ 100 mg EOD
1-8 Aromasin @ 12.5 mg EOD (mostly for bloat prevention)
1-8 HCG @ 250 iu E3D
9-13 Clomid @ 25 mg ED
9-13 DAA @ 3g ED

Considering 4-6 weeks of Anavar or Tbol but not sure if want to/necessary.

Other information:
I've never had a problem with hair loss on previous cycles but am thinning a bit on top and my dad has been bald on too for years. Don't want to accelerate this.

Never really had any bad sides on any of my previous cycles. Blood pressure was really high on the test e/deca cycle but otherwise fine. Oh got test flu on first cycle pretty bad but that's it. Tons of bloat though.

Always dirty bulked during cycles and put on TONS of weight but super bloated. Want to eat right around maintenance this time to cut up a bit and will be watching very closely what I eat to keep from bloating. I respond very well to low carb so that is what I will follow.

Please critique everyone! Cycle is slated for beginning of February.

Sent from Canada

Everything looks good and you obviously did your homework, props to you for that!

The only thing I would change is make hcg 1000iu a week in weeks 7 & 8 along with 1000iu of vitamin e a day and run hcgenerate from weeks 2 through week 6

Also add post cycle unleashed combo to your pct and add formastanzol or keep the aromasin at 12.5mg and run it through week 13

Also like Dylan said var in all 8 weeks would work fine, 60mg a day should do the trick just make sure you get n2guard or some form of organ support to take along side it

If thats you in your avitar then you are more than 12-14% in my eyes.
Also with those previously run cycles you listed i would think you would look alot different than you do??

Not trying to be insulting at all, just making observations.

No nolva ever dont fucking listen to that guy ever.

I wouldnt even bother running the aromasin until you notice bloat. You need to have it around obviously. But at that dose I doubt you would get any real noticable water retention unless your diet was shitty/dirty.

I would be interested to see your proposed diet for this cycle and how you have eaten on other cycles because as I said, especially with your most recent cycle unless you started out at 150 lb It seems if you were eating properly/enough that you should be bigger.

Can posy diet when on pc. That pic is me when i was 265 in the middle of cycle 3.

Lot has changed in 3 years ha ha also nolva pct for all three previous cycles. DOH!

Sent from Canada

Top Bottom