Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my plans for fina/eq

YoungAndWeak

Ok guys first of its summer and you know where all the commotion is gonna be at.Im a small guy about 5'10 191lbs around 10-12%.My fina kit is coming Monday and Im gonna order 2 bottles of TT EQ from domestic which can be here by Monday.
Here we go:
EQ weeks 1-10 @ 400mg/week or 200mg Monday/200mg Thursday
Fina weeks 1-7 @ 60mg ED.
Diet and training are on target.Gonna be using the delts and probably the glutes since its gonna be lotsa poking.Im aiming for 15-20lbs of mass as this is my 2nd cycle.Maybe drop a few bf%.Also I want to get say 70lbs on my bench.I know EQ takes like 4-5 weeks to kick in so can anyone gimme advice if I wanted to front load and then how long would it take?Your replies are greatly appreciated.

I would do eq 1-10 600mg, but if all you have is enough for 400 then thats all ya can do. I would run tren for 5-12 then get on post cycle clomid 4-5 days after last tren injection. Otherwise you need to wait about 2.5 weeks if you end the cycle with EQ.

I'll try this one

The fina might kick in a week although some people claim 2 to 3, some feel it in a week, different from everybody.

You should be very happy with the results until the EQ kicks in. By the time EQ kicks in(if 4 to 5 weeks) you should have already put on at least 10 lbs from fina if your diet is on point. If this is your first time running fina I can't tell you how happy you should be by the 4th week.

As for the 70lbs on the bench, very possible! 15-20 lbs of muscle, should be no problem.

Only 60 mg of EQ. Do you think thats enough. Ithink youd be wasting the gear. at least go up to 75, but Id do 100. thats just me.

Jack Diesel said:
Only 60 mg of EQ. Do you think thats enough. Ithink youd be wasting the gear. at least go up to 75, but Id do 100. thats just me.

:confused: I think you mean 60mg of tren. And for a first time "trener", I think 37.5mg ed is plenty. Always start low when starting any new AAS you have never tried. What if he gets all the results he wanted at 37.5? What's next time? 100mg ed...then 150....See your tolerance, and then if it's not enough, you can always bump it. Cheers bro.:D

Wow!You guys r friggin awesome thanks for all the help.Zyg I think I wanna do the fina 1-7 though cuz summer is here and it is a time issue.I wanna go to the beach now!hehe.Otherwise I'd take ur advice I know ur a fina expert.Me2dammit thanks for ur help you got me all excited and motivated now.Anyone have some more opinions on frontloading with the EQ.Say 800mg first week then back down to 400mg or what?

YoungAndWeak said:
Wow!You guys r friggin awesome thanks for all the help.Zyg I think I wanna do the fina 1-7 though cuz summer is here and it is a time issue.I wanna go to the beach now!hehe.Otherwise I'd take ur advice I know ur a fina expert.Me2dammit thanks for ur help you got me all excited and motivated now.Anyone have some more opinions on frontloading with the EQ.Say 800mg first week then back down to 400mg or what?

I would go with Zyg's advice. I think you will be much happier with the end result. As far as frontloading the fina, I wouldn't. But that is just my 0.02.
Later

Top Bottom