Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my ORAL cycle please!

Sicksrv

Hi everyone,

ive had good experience with Tbol only and am thinking for the next run I'll do:

60mg Tbol for 8weeks
40mg proviron for 8weeks

nolva/clomid pct
and natty stack of Erase Pro/endosurge and DAA thru pct and 4weeks after

stats:
33years old, 190lbs at 12%ish bf... lifting on and off since highs school, more seriously/consistently for the last 3years

objective is good lean gains while staying lean (even getting leaner) diet will be 500cal deficit

any my input would be great, I'm not pinning, I know, I get it, but I'm not doin it for now.. I'm ready for the critics on this tho lol

thanks

The gains from an oral only steroid cycle won't be quite as good as you would get with an injectable cycle but you can make very good gains, and keep them with a proper cycle lay out and PCT.

You need to add a good liver aid supplement and an AI (such as aromasin) to our cycle. You also need a MUCH better PCT. You are really risking getting gyno running your cycle the way it is laid out. An AI keeps estrogen in the low-normal range and prevents estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com if you need a source

I explain how to properly run a tbol only steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks something like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
Dbol or Tbol 40-60mg/day
proviron 40-50mg/day
Aromasin 10mg every other day or arimidex 0.5mg every other day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Tbol dsnt aromatize do I didn't think I needed an ai, will elevated estrogen levels still be a concern with Tbol and proviron. (Not DBol, with DBol you definitely oils, I know this)

i will tun liv52 and AI cycle support btw

thank you for the response!

If you have run this before why not try stacking orals together. Look at something like tbol and dbol. Just do 20mg of each and run them for 6-8 weeks. I always like when guys experiment with different compounds.

Top Bottom