Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my MASS cycle please.

Linares868

My goal to put on as much size and strength as possible. I will using 10IU/day of Serono HGH split up into 2 separate shots ( Upon waking up inthe morning and right after a workout ). Also will be taing 10-15IU/day of Insulin, 25mcg of T-3, 750mg/wk of Sostenon, 500mg/wk of Test. Theramex, 500mg of Deca and 150mg/EOD of Finaplix. The first 4 weeks I'll be taking 100mg/day of Anadrol to kick start the cycle.
I will stop all AS at the end of the 9h week and continue the HGH for about 12-13 weeks. Have some Proviron, Clomid, Clenbuertol and HCG on had if need. Presently my stats are 5-10 215lbs. at 10%F. Is there something I should add or take out or change?

500mg of deca is alot...but i don't know how many cycles you have done
so you are gonna do 1.2g of test a week???
i'd hold off on the t3 til the end of the cycle.

I'm the most experienced person with this.....but I'd say that's to much man.....I'd stick with either the sustanol or the test at first and stack it with something you have for water loss.....like clenbuterol. After that stack the others. This is unless you really know what you are doing.

deca, fina, and anadrol don't go well together at all..I think you should run the gear for 12 weeks as well, use the fina at the end..with winny preferably but not deca or anadrol...email me for my gh cycle I just started...I think it makes more sense (no disrespect meant).

Top Bottom