Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my friend's cycle.

Train Harder

Hey everyone,
This is my friend's current bulking cycle. The following is for one month, as he doesn't like long cycles. So he'll be on for one month off the next on, off, on, off.
Anyways here goes.
250mg - Primotestan every other day
200mg - Deca every other day
50mg - D-Bol everyday

5,000 I.U. hcg starting 2 weeks after last shot every three days.

His current stats are 6' 270lbs.@about 9%bf. He's done a couple of contests and his last was the 2000 Jan Tana where he placed second.

I dont like the choices of test of deca. I would have used Durabolan and prop in short cycles. The gear kicks in much faster and works better in short periods of time. Also I would use the HCG in smaller doses(500ius) on every Saturday and Sunday throughout the cycle. This will keep the chances of becoming desensitized to the effects of LH. Also it will nulify the chances of any atrophy to happen. Fina would have been a better choice than deca. Also during his off month, I would use slin with creatine and glutamine for the 30 days. This will add to the bulk!

LAWNSAVER said:
...Fina would have been a better choice than deca...

I feel that if he does this with fina for an extended period of time (4 on, 4 off, 4 on, etc.) he'll run the risk of some very serious sides. I know it took a lot more than 4 weeks for me to bounce back from just 4 weeks of tren. The same may go for the fast acting deca, however. Train Harder, I think you'll do yourself a world of good if you give yourself 8 full weeks 'tween 4-week cycle instead of just 4. Also, even with that I think the fast acting deca is a better choice. Tren is just too brutal on the prostate for repeated usage like that IMO. I'd also save the HCG for after the 4 weeks were finished and hit it for a solid 2 weeks at 500iu ed. Not to be in disagreement, just a humble opinion. :)

hth, 40. :)

Last edited:
40butpumpin said:

I feel that if he does this with fina for an extended period of time (4 on, 4 off, 4 on, etc.) he'll run the risk of some very serious sides. I know it took a lot more than 4 weeks for me to bounce back from just 4 weeks of tren. The same may go for the fast acting deca, however. Train Harder, I think you'll do yourself a world of good if you give yourself 8 full weeks 'tween 4-week cycle instead of just 4. Also, even with that I think the fast acting deca is a better choice. Tren is just too brutal on the prostate for repeated usage like that IMO. I'd also save the HCG for after the 4 weeks were finished and hit it for a solid 2 weeks at 500iu ed. Not to be in disagreement, just a humble opinion. :)

hth, 40. :)
Hi 40butpumpn. I have never seen any data on the effects of tren on the prostate. Could you post an abstract of the study? Thanks.

-Spidey

Spidey said:
Hi 40butpumpn. I have never seen any data on the effects of tren on the prostate. Could you post an abstract of the study? Thanks.

-Spidey

40 probably doesn't have a "study" handy....But - he does know from personal experience. This may have to suffice for you....

I am a novice, so this is more of a question than a critique.

Deca has a long half-life (I've read 7-10 days), so at 700mg/week (ie, 200mg/eod), your friend will still have a lot of deca in his system even after he stops injecting. In other words, he will be "on" even during his "off" month. Isn't that both dangerous and ineffective?

Clearly, if he is competing, he knows more about this than I do, but I'd be grateful if you/he could explain the logic.

I havent seen any info on tren and the prostate either.

Also, the reason for the use of HCG for 2 days on 5 off, it to make sure that not atrophy ever happens. If you wait 4 weeks before use, atrophy can set in. Some atrophy does not revert. I have used HCG 3 times after I got atrophy and my right testicle still doesnt respond. Again, through a long conversation with a Doctor who uses gear, said if you use small doses thoughout your cycle, atrophy will never set in. If I had done this, I would still have 2 good testicles. This is not an opinion from me, but info passed on by a Doctor who works specifically with body builders(mostly).

Tren is hard on the HPTA, as well and Durabloan, so go with Prop, winny, and anavar. But again, if HCG is utlilzed throughout the cycle to make sure no atrophy sets in, your buddy will be fine.

40But, I do agree that he should take more time off. 6-8 weeks would be much better. That way clomid could do something to restart his HPTA.

Stillgoing said:

40 probably doesn't have a "study" handy....But - he does know from personal experience. This may have to suffice for you....
Everyone responds differently to any AS. Personal experience is good and all, but doesn't neccessarily hold true for everyone. I have only used tren once, but had no problems with BPH, dark urine, or many of the sides that people complain about on tren. A close friend of mine was on tren at 100 mg ed for 6 weeks and got NOTHING from it; no gains and no sides. I would have thought his gear was bunk but I made it myself so I know better. The poor guy appears to be not just steroid resistant, but steroid PROOF!;)

-Spidey

pennypacker said:
I am a novice, so this is more of a question than a critique.

Deca has a long half-life (I've read 7-10 days), so at 700mg/week (ie, 200mg/eod), your friend will still have a lot of deca in his system even after he stops injecting. In other words, he will be "on" even during his "off" month. Isn't that both dangerous and ineffective?

Clearly, if he is competing, he knows more about this than I do, but I'd be grateful if you/he could explain the logic.

This is one of the major points we are trying to make. Actually Nandrlone Decotanate's ester has a 15 day half life. It is a very poor choice in a short cycle. Duranbolan's half life is 2-3 days, which makes it a much better choice, but still not a good one. Tren is faster acting too, but still very hard on the HPTA.

I do not like short cycles, but if you were going to do one with hopes of small gains with limited effects on yoru HPTA, I would choice 2 week on 2 -3 off! the 3 off weeks would have slin in there to keep the body anabolic. Also if your wallet permits, I would buy 2 kits of GH and take 2 ius 5 on 2 off for 24 weeks while on there short cycles. It will be very effective at keeping a positive nitrogen balance while on your off weeks, while counter-acting the possible fat deposits of the slin!

Top Bottom